Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my fellow geeks I guess 20th July it is then.

Venue: Elite

Start time: 19:00

Finish time: when we've run out of stuff to say :eek:

Whos attending: anyone and every one so come on down, we'd love to meet ya all.

See you then xxx

Hoping to see lots of new and old Geeks at this Wednesdays meeting.

In case anyone has not been before it's held at Elite, 52 Lower Oxford Street, Castleford.

Starts at 7pm and bring a bottle (alcoholic or not) - for me its not as I have to drive....boohooo..

Anyway I hope to see some new faces who also love to talk nails

Fab Freak said:
Hoping to see lots of new and old Geeks at this Wednesdays meeting.

In case anyone has not been before it's held at Elite, 52 Lower Oxford Street, Castleford.

Starts at 7pm and bring a bottle (alcoholic or not) - for me its not as I have to drive....boohooo..

Anyway I hope to see some new faces who also love to talk nails

I've just been informed that Elite can't hold the meeting this evening.

So if anyone is keen I thought we could go to Tootsies at Xscape or smimilar .....

If anyone is interested then post on as I dont want to be sat on my ownsome...

Yes unfortunitly i am a little ill and i am just waiting to go to the docs after being to hospital (nothing serious)............

Sorry for the inconvenience guys

Amanda :hug:

Lily said:
Yes unfortunitly i am a little ill and i am just waiting to go to the docs after being to hospital (nothing serious)............

Sorry for the inconvenience guys

Amanda :hug:

Hope you earache is better soon, it must be catching as i've got some too.
:hug:

Fab Freak said:
I've just been informed that Elite can't hold the meeting this evening.

So if anyone is keen I thought we could go to Tootsies at Xscape or smimilar .....

If anyone is interested then post on as I dont want to be sat on my ownsome...

Sorry Lou but I am bailing out on tonight as well, see you soon though xxx

Hi i live in featherstone. Would love to talk to see how you got about going mobile. really want to start having a go on evenings or weekends; problem is don't know anyone round here -how did you start?

Vicky

Vicky Smith said:
Hi i live in featherstone. Would love to talk to see how you got about going mobile. really want to start having a go on evenings or weekends; problem is don't know anyone round here -how did you start?

Vicky

Vicky - why not come to one of our meetings the next one is pencilled in our diaries for the evening of Wednesday 31st August, you will get lots of advice from other mobile and salon Technicians...

Atb

Louise

Fab Freak said:
Vicky - why not come to one of our meetings the next one is pencilled in our diaries for the evening of Wednesday 31st August, you will get lots of advice from other mobile and salon Technicians...

Atb

Louise

The next meeting WILL be at my end!!

Meet at the shop where I am renting a room (Ultimate Tan) and then go to the pub - the Roundhay Fox in Leeds.

Further details to follow xxx

Sal said:
The next meeting WILL be at my end!!

Meet at the shop where I am renting a room (Ultimate Tan) and then go to the pub - the Roundhay Fox in Leeds.

Further details to follow xxx

Sadly I won't be able to make this meeting sadly as I am on holiday :lol: woo hoo, maybe we should change the venue to Corfu? :wink2:

I will think of you all dearly will I am sipping my Margerita in the Sun. :cool:

Oh just remembered I think that Paula is away that week aswell.

Hi all just to let you know the next geek meeting is on the 25th September which is a Sunday and its in Castleford and will be starting at 12 noon.

This might make it easiser for some of you that cant make evenings.

If any one wants more details PM me and I will give you directions and my mobile number.

Hoping to see you then.

Fab Freak said:
Hi all just to let you know the next geek meeting is on the 25th September which is a Sunday and its in Castleford and will be starting at 12 noon.

This might make it easiser for some of you that cant make evenings.

If any one wants more details PM me and I will give you directions and my mobile number.

Hoping to see you then.

Hey, I thought you were all coming over to me as well at the end of September??????

I'm coming over on the Sunday but aren't you coming over to me??

I suppose it might make more sense to come to mine in October instead???

Hi all i live in dewsbury (chickenley to be exact) same as fab freak and would love to have a meet up sometime if someone would be as kind as to pm me whenever another one crops up, i am fairly new to the whole thing so have lots to learn from other pro techs. Yipee can't wait xx

i live in yeadon, leeds?

when and where were u thinking??

be nice to meet up with like minded people!

xxx

28th sept is at Sal's new salon.......

25th sept (sunday) is just abit of a party for our 1st birthday.......

Amanda

Hey, I thought you were all coming over to me as well at the end of September??????
:eek: Sorry Sal but theres no mention of this on the thread :o - i am so sorry

I'm coming over on the Sunday but aren't you coming over to me??

thats fine by me Sal, Id love to see your Salon as I a sure the other Geeks will to, so If you wanna hold the Geek meet on the 28th September then could you post some details up on here hun for me and the other Geeks - cheers chick.

PS see you sunday...looking forward to catching up

Yeah Lou.....28th is at Sal's she is gonna post details soon....you know where and what time etc....

Thsi sun is just a party i am holding for Elite's first bday party!!!!!!

hi guys can someone pm me the dates for the meetings? would love to come and meet u all-will be coming on my own so will be really nervous!!!

just need to know when and where and ill be there! do i need to bring anything?

xxx

Okay the meeing is definitely being held on Sunday at Elite in conjunction with their anninversary party

after having a chat with our lovely Sal she has decided to held Meeting number 19 in October, so keep watching for further details.

So I really hope all of you can make Sunday as it's on all day vertually (from noon till 5) I hope this fits in with all your other commitments.

So don't be shy and feel free to PM me with any questions.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

Lou x

Latest posts

Back