Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sal said:
Meeting at mine cancelled as everyone is busy.

Hey peeps, I've been trying to arrange a meeting at mine since August, bit fed up now of trying to get everyone together so please can someone else nominate themselves to host our next meeting - I will come, just don't want to host now.

Thanks.

oh no Sal I feel really bad that you are fedup
I for one really want to see your place but in my pathetic defence I couldn't refuse the bookings I am sorry you feeling this way but please please please reconsider.

How about the 30th November that's the last Wednesday in the month and I will be there no matter what - promise

Okey dokey when shall we meet up again its getting close to Christmas and I might be nice to all go out around Wakefield one Saturday night soon.

Does that idea grab any fellow geeks?

If so what date do you want?

yes, im up for going out

when?

I'd be up for that Lou, is Wakefield cheap though for a night out, as I am so skint i am very upset about it! :Scared:

Would I be able to book a place on your floor for the night as I think a taxi back to mine would be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery expensive :eek:

why dont we wait till january, then i will be 18 >LOL

if we wait till jan then it wont be a christmas party

i cant believe that at 17 you dont go out, i was going out when i was 16.

i do go out, but cant get into the quest so have to stay in mustangs

What is quest??

a new nightclub. it used to be called the Ikon

ohhh i see have you tried to go???

yeah but it was on a bank holiday so they are obviously going to be strict on that day LOL

when are we planning to go out then

i used to go out to ikon, went to the new quest and wasnt happy with it bring back ikon they used to have specials on drinks but not now.

i usually go to either buzz or foundation

so come on then fab freak give us a date

clairelee69 said:
a new nightclub. it used to be called the Ikon

Showing may age now girls, but before Ikon it was called RooftopGardens and Mustangs used to Casanova's........used to love that place....was once on TV when The Hit Man and Her was there (OMG HOW OLD AM I)

I prefer Mustangs tbh...Quest does mi head in, full of kids LOL (no offence)

Amanda

Hi girls

Im in wakey this weekend coming up so if your out, give me a shout!

probs wont be able to make another weekend as im busy everyone leading up to chrimbo now! eek!

im also v skint!

lou xx

count me in hun sounds great

is anyone going to name a date??

what about the 10th December???????????

what day is that

saturday 16th December

sorry i meant saturday 10th december

Latest posts

Back