Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya

Yeah count me in deffo!!!!!

Amanda

And me - it's in my diary xxx

Hiya
The 13th Meeting of Yorkshire nail techs in only next week............doesnt it come round quickly!!!!!!!!!!

So who will be attending??????????

Amanda

Afraid I won't be able to make it this Wed guys as got my friend and her hubby coming round for dinner.....the girls will be drinking wine and gossiping while the boys watch footie !!!
It was arranged ages ago...
enjoy though and think of me.
x

Debsidoo99 said:
Afraid I won't be able to make it this Wed guys as got my friend and her hubby coming round for dinner.....the girls will be drinking wine and gossiping while the boys watch footie !!!
It was arranged ages ago...
enjoy though and think of me.
x

Boo hoo we will miss you Debs - Hope you have a lovely evening.

I will be late if I am there at all - I have an infill and then a manicure at 8pm in fact I don't think i will be there this time as it will be so late and I am so so tired :zzz: I need some sleep as booked up all week.

You'll be missed Louise but it's great to hear that you are busy with clients xxx

Hiya

Just to let you all know i need to postpone the monthy meeting untill next wednesday if thats ok with everyone.......i havnt got a babysitter :rolleyes:

Please let me know if thats ok my number is 07941 359023

Sorry gals

Amanda
Mwaaaaaaah

Hi all...I've texted Paula & Sal, does Toni know?

so 7pm on the 4th May 2005 it is then.

Fab Freak said:
Hi all...I've texted Paula & Sal, does Toni know?

so 7pm on the 4th May 2005 it is then.

Awhhhhh thanks Lou, i'll pm toni and sheena

See ya all next week

Amanda

Hodie folks

Hope you had a good bank holiday???

The next meeting will be tommorow at Elite from 7-7.30pm........its was postponed from last week, so all welcome

Thanks

Amanda

Here we are again boys and girls!

By eck they these meetings come round quick.

I can't wait as I have lots of fab news for you - of which some of my fellow geeks know what i am refering to ;) and some don't :!:

Plus I have that magnifier to give away to one lucky lady - but don't get too excited as you might not be so impressed :!:

Anyway I hope that Abi Herbert and Pip Mason, and any other geeks that have not been to one of our nites can make it as it would be cool :cool: to meet you.

If anyone wants directions check out Lily's website site or PM me and I look forward to seeing you all later. :hug:

C u all later

What a giggle again...no surprises there tho.

It was a shame some of you missed the night and you were missed but hell theres another in couple of weeks.

Sal glad you like the ickle surpise gift and Lily I will get you one to I promise.

I was knackered this mornining as the evening went on well past my bed time lol, and I was scared I wouldn't get up :Scared:

Any it was so cool to see all the photos from Marians workship - wot a laugh reminscing about that fantastic day. :D

Anyway I we've got to options for nite 14 either Wednesday 25th May as its the last Wednesday in the month or Wednesday 1st June.

IMO the 1st of June might be better as it leaves 4 week inbetween the last Wednesday in June.

So get posting which date is more suitable for you.

im from doncaster would love to meet up with other tech to goss :biggrin:

Delightful Debs said:
im from doncaster would love to meet up with other tech to goss :biggrin:
Hiya Debs

Well come on up to the next meeting, we love to see new faces

Its easy to get to Castleford it's straight up the M1/M62 about 30 mins I guess but I bet its worth it.

:hug:

Yes it was another good night with lots of chatting and spending by me!!! (can't wait to use my heated mitts).

Big thanks to Lily and Herman for hosting once again, mwah mwah xxx

Fab Freak - thanks for the gift, it'll get lots of use!!

Looking forward to the next one already xxx

Hi, I keep missing these meetings but really wnat to come!!

Where abouts do you guys meet?

Tilly xx

Fab Freak said:
Hi Hermie...Happy New Year to you and Amanada..

the 19th is fine for me, and I hope everyone else :Look_left

.....Looking forward to it... :D

For any new Geeks and those we've not seen in a while who fancy a chat with some fellow Nail Technicians then please come along, we always have a fabulous time

We meet at Elite, 52 Lower Oxford Street, Castleford - its just off J32 of the M62 and follow the signs for Pontefract taking the 2nd exit on the round abouf of the A656...

if you need more directions then PM me Fab Freak, Lily or Herman and we hope to see you all on the 19th

Here you go Tilly - i thought I'd Pm'd you this ages ago so sorry for that.

You' just need to hope on the M62

You did my lovely but I deleted it accidentally and didn't want to bug you!!!

Thanks

Hopefully I'll see you guys there!!!

Tilly xx

Tilly Ann said:
You did my lovely but I deleted it accidentally and didn't want to bug you!!!

Thanks

Hopefully I'll see you guys there!!!

Tilly xx

Tilly you can bug me as much as you want... :hug:

PS we're not sure if it's on the 25th April May or the 1st June...which would be better for you?

25 May.

Wouldn't it be good to get back on track to the last Wednesday of the month so everyone know's when the meetings are????

What does everyone else think?

Latest posts

Back