Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lily said:
Cool cant wait, there is about 7 of us going out and i am meeting about 5 other girks out too......ooooh its gonna be coolio

Amanda

What time and where are you starting with your mates?

Lou :Love:

Fab Freak said:
What time and where are you starting with your mates?

Lou :Love:

Prob Gate about 7.30 to 8pm....thats usually what time we meet up!

Amanda

Lily said:
Prob Gate about 7.30 to 8pm....thats usually what time we meet up!

Amanda

Dont think I can make it now got major cash flow issues need a new brush and more monomer...ney mind.

Have a good one everyone. :Look_left

:Kissing:

Happy Christmas to all my fellow West Yorkshire Nail Geeks...

Hope you all have a great Chritmas as we will meet up again in 2006....

so watch this space

Lou xx

Hi everyone....

Well the lovely Sal has offered to host the next or rather first meeting of 2006...yeah dont know but you lot but i;ve missed them loads

So the meeting will be on WEDNESDAY 25TH JANUARY 2006 from 6pm onwards

Sal's salon is in Rounday, Leeds - so I hope this will be easier for our Leeds based Nail Technicians...

So heres looking forward to our first meeting of the year :D

Off the top of my head i think i am ok....may not be bringing herman as i may come from work and he may have to look after the kids........so if i do anyone in or around the castleford area can come with me....

Amanda

Fab Freak said:
Hi everyone....

Well the lovely Sal has offered to host the next or rather first meeting of 2006...yeah dont know but you lot but i;ve missed them loads

So the meeting will be on WEDNESDAY 25TH JANUARY 2006 from 6pm onwards

Sal's salon is in Rounday, Leeds - so I hope this will be easier for our Leeds based Nail Technicians...

So heres looking forward to our first meeting of the year :D

Just a quick reminder for your diaries guys and gals...

Hope to see you then.

sounds good what address is it?

julia_james said:
sounds good what address is it?

Oops forgot everyone wont know it...thanks Julia

:Look_righ 99 Lidgett Lane, Leeds, LS8 1QR :Look_left

Hiya all

Hope you can make it :biggrin:

However, it is more likely to be from 7pm onwards - this is because there will still be sunbed clients in the shop from 6pm - 7pm and it will be too full if there are all us nail bods in there too, I only have a little room!!!!!

Let you know for definite at the end of the week xxx

see ya there girls.....

looking forward to it!

lou x:biggrin:

Fab Freak said:
Oops forgot everyone wont know it...thanks Julia

:Look_righ 99 Lidgett Lane, Leeds, LS8 1QR :Look_left

Hi all,

Don't forget, the first Nail Meeting of 2006 is this Wednesday from 7pm at Sals place.

If any of you Geeks want my mobile number feel free to PM.

:Love:

PS can you beleive it will be 2 years in March since our first ever meeting..

Fab Freak said:
Hi all,

Don't forget, the first Nail Meeting of 2006 is this Wednesday from 7pm at Sals place.

If any of you Geeks want my mobile number feel free to PM.

:Love:

PS can you beleive it will be 2 years in March since our first ever meeting..

Ooooops, major clanger by me - January is flying by and this has crept up on me, I thought it was about 2 weeks away!!!

Anyway, just need to get final ok from shop owner but I can't see any reason why there will be a problem.

I'll go into shop tomorrow and confirm on here tomorrow night.

Would be good to get an idea of who is coming??????

Looking forward to seeing you all.

By the way, the shop where my room is is called Ultimate Tan xxxxxx

All ok for tomorrow!

I know Louise (FabFreak) is coming, anyone else?

See you at 7pm xxxxxx

Just one more point peeps, we will only be at the shop until 8pm at the latest, then we will be locking up and moving on to the Roundhay Fox pub.

Is anyone coming?

Meeting is CANCELLED

someone else to offer to host a rearranged meeting for February please.

Hi

I'm new to the site and was wondering when the next meeting is and if I could join you?

I am looking to rent a room in a local hairdressers and start to build back my client base with manicure and pedicure. Then my plan is to attend the creative spa courses and then the creative nail foundation course (NVQ qualified at the mo).

It would be great to meet and chat with other people who could offer advice and share good practice.

Debs :)

Debs:-) said:
Hi

I'm new to the site and was wondering when the next meeting is and if I could join you?

I am looking to rent a room in a local hairdressers and start to build back my client base with manicure and pedicure. Then my plan is to attend the creative spa courses and then the creative nail foundation course (NVQ qualified at the mo).

It would be great to meet and chat with other people who could offer advice and share good practice.

Debs :)

Yeah we'd love you to come along Debs

The more the merrier it hasn't been decided/talked about yet as to where the next meeting willl be but pen your diary for Wednesday of the Month as that's the date.

Keep watching this space and it will pop up again soon. :hug:

Whos gonna host meeting number 23 then?

I'd offer but I dont think you'd all be willing to travel to mine;)

Fab Freak said:
Whos gonna host meeting number 23 then?

I'd offer but I dont think you'd all be willing to travel to mine;)

I am more than happy to host the meeting next Wednesday i thought we could have play with product....so let me know what you think and if you want to come.

I live in Dewsbury so it's not that far out of Leeds..so let me know what you think

Latest posts

Back