Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nail worshiper said:
I totally get what your saying,i live in bradford but am originally from leeds.Am a very new tech and would really appreciate chatting to someone that actually gets what im talking about! theres nothing worse than needing advise or having a horror story:cry: and no one to share it with!!!!.

Come along tonight we'd love you meet your.

Were a friendly bunch and theres always someone new coming along.

We have a great laugh and I have learnt loads from our meetings there are just fab...

pips said:
Hi Louise, i think youre meets are an excellent idea and would love to join the geek gang if thats ok?
Ide have to check if i could make wed 29th march as i also childmind and i know i have quite a few night shifts coming up. Also have to find out where Elite in castleford is... i know its not too far away as i only live in wakefield but u dont know my navigating skills!! lol

Hey Pips, did you get a sitter sorted out?

I'm really excited!!!!! :lol:

What a fab night I really enjoyed myself and thanks to you all for coming and it was so lovely to see some new faces.

and a massive thanks to Lily (Amanda) and Herman (Lee) for yet again hosting the meeting and for the lovely scran - it was fab (especially the pickles - nice one Hermie :wink2: )

Anyway lets hope we see the event in full technicolor - as I thinks it is fab that were all met thorough the NAIL GEEK and two years on we are still meeting up after all this time :eek: and the fact that i've made some great friends and know there are still more to meet and make.

Anyway before I starting blubbing :lol: c u all again soon

Love Fab (Lou) :hug:

And a special mention for Fab Freak (Louise) for baking a gorgeous chocolate fudge cake which was very yummy!!!!!!!

And thanks from me to Amanda and Lee for hosting xxxx

Thanx Sal and Lou.......i cant beleive it has been 2yrs............and its something that we have carried on for almost every month.........

Lou your cake was yummy........

Sal was lovely to see you and your sparkly ring........

Nice to meet Cutie Pie..........

Havent seen pics yet :eek:

Take care all

Amanda xxxxxxxxx

Yer it was realli lovely to see you all even though I didn't get to sample Lou's cake... :cry:

Thanks for having me look forward to seeing you all again.

Yer it was realli lovely to see you all even though I didn't get to sample Lou's cake... :cry:

Hey Cutie Pie - why didn't you get any? - there was some slices left - ney mind maybe I'll do another one for you on the next meeting...

So would anyone like to volunteer to host the next meeting?

I suggest Wednesday 26th April 2006 from 6.30/7pm onwards

Im gutted i couldnt get to this meet, didnt get home from work while gone 9pm then was childminding all night :cry:
Hope to get to the next, or the next, or the next lol

Fab Freak said:
Hey Cutie Pie - why didn't you get any? - there was some slices left - ney mind maybe I'll do another one for you on the next meeting...

So would anyone like to volunteer to host the next meeting?

I suggest Wednesday 26th April 2006 from 6.30/7pm onwards

She didn't have any cos she has given up biscuits and cake for lent - now she is never in the queue for the college bakery!!!

Sal said:
She didn't have any cos she has given up biscuits and cake for lent - now she is never in the queue for the college bakery!!!

Ah i see - what dedication.

Well it's nearly here guys the last wednesday in the month.

Lily and Hermie have kindly offered to host the evening again so pen it out in your diarys Wednesday 26th April

be there or be square...lol

I'll be there as per usual xxxxx :hug:

If I can get a babysitter I would really love to come and meet everyone, Im a bit of an oldie but would be great to meet other nail geeks, where is it being held next week and is anyone welcome?

if hubby isn't going out iam hoping to go and i think nail creations wants to go too.

if you like you can come with us or follow me in your car if you like, lily and hermans is in castleford.:)

Hello I live in Wakefield and would love to join the monthly meets, have you had one yet and if so where??
LOve sally

its usally held at amanda and lee place in castleford so (aka lily and herman) it istn far from castleford.

It would be good to meet you all xxx :)

The next one is weds 26th April.....7pm onwards

Elite
Oxford House
52 Lower Oxford Street
Castleford
West Yorkshire
WF10 4AF
01977 510800

The more the merrier.......everyone is more than welcome

Amanda

sallie said:
Hello I live in Wakefield and would love to join the monthly meets, have you had one yet and if so where??
LOve sally

Hi Sally

I live near Wakefield If you want to follow me over your more than welcome.

Lou x

Latest posts

Back