Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Im not out for defo yet, u better hope business picks up soon for me as I cant even afford to go out with Ant at the moment and its our 5 year anniversary this Saturday!!! :cry:

Sorry hun that was abit presumptuous of me...:o

Nice one PS what happended to you Monday? I missed ya.

yeah i was gutted dave didnt get hoem from work till 7.30 and diesels other half didnt come home either and he was in scarborough :rolleyes: so we were on the phone ranting to each other !! about how useless our other halfs are :smack: but we will deffo be there next month :green: i am determined !!

What date is the xmas party on then?

I re-read but ddnt see a date?

Amanda

What date is the xmas party on then?

I re-read but ddnt see a date?

Amanda

It's in the title of the original thread.

25th November 2006

I do appologise Louise i didnt see it!

Will see if i can make it, will be good to meet up with everyone again, feel like i aint seen you all for ages!!!!!! Well i havent really have i, just been mega stressed!

Amanda

Well ive penciled the 25th into my diary so lets hope a few more of you gals can make it. :hug:

As long as Lee is home,i'll be there !

I'll be there.
I'm getting used to this dressing up caper I was a whitch on sat and a Pop princess the week before what shall I be this time........ Moulin rouge maybe !!!

I'll be there.
I'm getting used to this dressing up caper I was a whitch on sat and a Pop princess the week before what shall I be this time........ Moulin rouge maybe !!!

Fab another Geekette for the party it's going to be fabulous he he.

So then gals who's till up for this weekend?

Or have you forgotten :eek: LOL

i would have come hunny but aint up to at the mo with my poorly arm:irked: hope you all have a fab time though :green:

Just wondered is night out still happening ????

Just wondered is night out still happening ????
Well it would have just have been me and you - shame it didn't happen and sorry if i let you down newintown.:hug:

HEY THERE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR WEST YORKSHIRE GEEKS!

I think it would be really nice to have a geek meet again and i was thinking it would be cool to have a play day so to speak:idea:

I'm more than willing to host the event and put some food on all suggestions welcome and we can muck around with nail art (hand painted or 3d) custom colour blending, nail wraps whatever takes your fancy:)

My post code is WF12 7ED if you want to take a look at where i live to see if it's convenient. Map of WF12 7ED United Kingdom | Multimap.com

I thought about Wednesday 28th February from 6:15 onwards if that's suitable date and time for you guys?

Just wondered if anyone would be up for having a West Yorkshire Geek Meet just thought it would be really nice to have a geek meet again.

I'm more than willing to host the event and put some food on all suggestions welcome and we can muck around with nail art or show our fav applications or do you fancy holding the meeting - I really don't mind but I do miss our meetings they were so much fun.

Or if you fancy it we could meet up in Leeds or Wakefield, for just a drink or a meal :?: (i bet there's some good early bird or meal deals out there)

I really dont mind I would just love to try and start these up again as they were so good.

...okay run with me on this one but I wondered how many girls there are within the Wakefield/South Leeds area that would fancy getting together say once a month to share tips (still makes me chuckle) on any area of nails whether it be tried and tested marketing or just to also support each other in the battle that can building a one-girl-band business.

My best friend used to do nails and we loved chatting about pro's & cons and comparing our latest handy work or probs over a glass of wine or a vody & coke...but alas she's lost interest in nails now and isn't interested in smudge polish or clogged brushes anymore :idea: ...so what do you think are there any other girls out there that fancy a get together to talk about nails (before I drive my partner into the nut house) let me know what you think?

Hiya Louise,
Long time no speak ! If you have your meeting anywhere local ie Leeds, (which would only be a 20 min drive) then count me in kid ! I have certain commitments tues-thurs, but any other day I might well be able to make it !
See ya soon, Love Sammy G :lol:

Hiya Louise,
Long time no speak ! If you have your meeting anywhere local ie Leeds, (which would only be a 20 min drive) then count me in kid ! I have certain commitments tues-thurs, but any other day I might well be able to make it !
See ya soon, Love Sammy G :lol:

Hi Sammy - like wise, it's lovely to hear from you.

Mondays or Fridays are good for me, it would be lovely to see you again - do any other geeks fancy either evenings in March?

:hug: oh i'm excited now at the thought of a meeting :o

Latest posts

Back