Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Louise, I'm interested in coming when I move to York in Sept.

I will be offering training and demos' for the Spray Tan Cubicle Company and wondered if I could come along to demo the machine and show people how easy it is, etc etc. Of course I would like to meet other fellow geeks at the same time.

If that sounds ok please let me know.

Regards

Vicky

Watch this space the next meeting venue will be announced soon....

Hi there WY Geeks

So who's up for a meeting this Wednesday or next?

Sadly Elite can't host this meeting :cry: but as the the fab weather is still around maybe it would be good to sit in a beer garden :idea: - what do you think?

So where shall we meet:!:

A) Castleford (The Village Pub - just off the M62)
b) Wakefield (The Red Kite - just off the M1)
c) Somewhere else - maybe Leeds?

Please can we have a show of hands and some suggestions for when and where.

:hug:

Somewhere else!!!:lick: :lick: :lick: hehe dewsbury would be good lol :green: :green: :green: x.x.x.x

Janet Robinson said:
Hi Louise,
Did you get your monthly meeting arranged and if so when are you next planning to meet? I live in Castleford and would love to join your next session.
Many thanks, Janet

Hi Janet

see above chick can you make it and which is beTter for you?

HA HA i guess tommorrows out of the question then.

Next week anyone?? :)

Where at??? x.x.x.x.x

Jasmine said:
Where at??? x.x.x.x.x

Where ever the majority wants it I guess?

Lol at this rate it will be fisty cuffs between me and you for the decider lol i know it might not be a big help but my mum manages a pub in dewsbury they sell traditional beers tho i dont know what else they sell cos i only drink vodka and coke:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jasmine said:
Lol at this rate it will be fisty cuffs between me and you for the decider lol i know it might not be a big help but my mum manages a pub in dewsbury they sell traditional beers tho i dont know what else they sell cos i only drink vodka and coke:lol: :lol: :lol:

Which Pub is that Jasmine - maybe you and I can meet there next Wednesday? All others welcome of course.

Hiya,

Date: Wednesday 27th September (from 6pm onwards)

Thought I'd post about next months meeting and wondered if anyone would be interested in having a get together as its been a while.

I am more than happy to host the meeting at my house (in Dewsbury near Wakefield) where maybe we could have a bit of nail art session (plus I could do a chilli or curry :lick: )

If that suits everyone of course or if anyone else is interested in hosting or suggesting a venue i'd be happy to travel.

So what do you geeks fancy?

Lou x :hug:

awww cant make weds got college

Hi fab freak, i would love to come to your meetings as i live in bradford but i dont drive so it would be difficult for me, sorry i just realised it said mobile techs at begining of thread they are so many pages to this id forgotten that bit:hug:

Hiya its not just for mobile technicans its for anyone i just never thought in the beginning salon based geeks would be up for it but i was wrong.

All are welcome. :hug:

Well another meeting been and gone that never happended:cry:

It looks like these are dead in the water which is such a shame they were the first ever geek meets and every ones dedication was fab but i guess times have changed and people can't commit.

HOWEVER I'll be a sado and keep posting all the same as maybe some new geeks might be interested along they way remember don't be afraid to offer a venue time or location.:)

Ok then ,here goes ..... i would love to attend but i can't drive and often struggle for childcare,maybe a little more notice and a closer location,i would love to come !

Ok then ,here goes ..... i would love to attend but i can't drive and often struggle for childcare,maybe a little more notice and a closer location,i would love to come !

Okay then where would you like the meetings then chick.

PS the meetings are posted generally a month in advance which i hope is enough notice for the fellow geeks?

Leeds city center would be great,i could get the bus, and for all that it would be a bit of a pain,somewhere child friendly if poss,that way if i can get a sitter,bonus if not i can still go.This would be ideal but i undertsand if it's not possible x

Leeds city center would be great,i could get the bus, and for all that it would be a bit of a pain,somewhere child friendly if poss,that way if i can get a sitter,bonus if not i can still go.This would be ideal but i undertsand if it's not possible x

They normally at night hun when every ones off and Leeds is fine by me.

Ok geeks,how about bi monthly meets ? Longer to make arrangements and it gives us something to look forward to ? What do you think ?

Latest posts

Back