Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm missing meeting up and chatting nails!!!!

But Ive been very busy and have to admit I hadnt read this thread for ages so thats why I didnt contribute to organising the september one.

I can do Leeds city centre - I would finally be able to have a drink at a geek meeting!!!!

xxxx

Great stuff Sal ,as g mex is comming up,what about nov 23rd.thursday ,gives peeps loads of time ....... yey or ney geeks ? lmao xxxxx

nov 23rd is great by me leeds city centre is cool

23rd November is a busy time for me generally with Christmas that Thursday tends to be my first late night so i'll have to give it a miss, buy i could definitely meet up the last week in October in Leeds.

How does that sound?

But Ive been very busy and have to admit I hadnt read this thread for ages so thats why I didnt contribute to organising the september one.

I can do Leeds city centre - I would finally be able to have a drink at a geek meeting!!!!

xxxx

If i am honest Sal so have i................i have just been mega busy with Herman being in hospital etc, things just seemed to pile up for me at work, but he is on the mend now and things are sraightening out!

Amanda

xxxx

Fibber I drove last time.... Did you drink too much to remember????

hey guys

Think i will be able to do this as i work in leeds!!!

keep us updated and ill put in my diary!

xx

I'd love to come to a Geek meet, I'm away the last week of October, but can do November!!! If something is sorted soon before I get booked up!

How about we change our next meeting into the
West Yorkshire Geek Christmas Party 2006.

I'm thinking a BIG night out around Leeds before we all get snowed under with clients.

I thought we could meet up around 7.30/8.00PM at the REVOLUTION Bar in the Millenium Square and go from there.

So a show of hands ladies & gents, who's up for a big night out round Leeds?

My only question is do we have a theme or not?

What do you reckon geeks?

Definately up for it, and yes i think there should be a theme and i think it should involve dressing up in some way.

Definately up for it, and yes i think there should be a theme and i think it should involve dressing up in some way.

Nice one chick...

I did GI Jane a while ago In Wakefield it was a scream, couldn't beleive the attention we got from the Fellas:eek: .

What about Pirates? I do a good Captain Hooker

Yes think i can do that date.

But not keen on dressing up im afraid! :eek:

Yes think i can do that date.

But not keen on dressing up im afraid! :eek:

Nice one Sal, i reckon your best for chosing the venue for us to meet up if revolution aint a good idea...

Oh thats great news so that's 3 geeks so far then, anyone else up for this....(fancy dress optional of course):lol:

count me in too
dont know how big ill be then though lol but sounds like a scream

Nice one Sal, i reckon your best for chosing the venue for us to meet up if revolution aint a good idea...

Oh thats great news so that's 3 geeks so far then, anyone else up for this....(fancy dress optional of course):lol:

Hey Im not out for defo yet, u better hope business picks up soon for me as I cant even afford to go out with Ant at the moment and its our 5 year anniversary this Saturday!!! :cry:

Would be happy to help choose a venue although have to admit Im a bit of a snob when it comes to drinking venues - not into cheese or chavs :lol:

Will pick one of the finer establishments in Leeds :)

ooh i will be up for it , i will happily dress up and make a t*t of meself :lol: only thing is i will have to meet at leeds train station coz i have no idea where milenium square is :lol:

i could meet you hun so no probs there

cool !! it should be a scream :lol:

Latest posts

Back