Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where abouts is that Lou?

i live in yeadon in leeds so prob wont be able to make it that far-if not ill definitely be there for the next one!

xx

Right have i got this right......The meeting at Sal's is October??????

This sunday (25th sept) is going to be the official next meeting?

If so the address is as follows

Elite
Oxford House
52 Lower Oxford Street
Castleford
WF10 4AF

Tel: 01977 510800

Yes that's right Lily - we will DEFINITELY meet at mine at end of October!!!!

It was getting too complicated with two nail meet ups in the same week in our area!!!

See you on Sunday at Elite.

See you at mine in Leeds at end of October :D

Sal said:
Yes that's right Lily - we will DEFINITELY meet at mine at end of October!!!!

It was getting too complicated with two nail meet ups in the same week in our area!!!

See you on Sunday at Elite.

See you at mine in Leeds at end of October :D

Cool with it now.....was having a blonde momento mi thinks LOL

So that was another cool meeting and Julie and Lou it was lovely and I hope to see you both on our october meeting....of which Sal will be posting details soon, it wont be the last Wednesday in the month but we will know very soon so keep watching my friends and hope to meet some more new Geeks at the October meeting.

ttfn

can there be a meet in the wakefield area one day. or maybe barnsley???

Hiya Claire, we usually meet in Castleford, but i am sure that we can arrange a meet nearer you?????

Where abouts are you based Claire????

Amanda

clairelee69 said:
can there be a meet in the wakefield area one day. or maybe barnsley???

Hi Clare
I live near Wakey where are you hun?

Hi all

Next meeting at mine - Wednesday 2 November.

Meet at Ultimate Tan where I rent my room so that you can all see it.

Address is 99 Lidgett Lane, Leeds, LS8 1QR

It's very near Roundhay Park - if you do AA route finder you should find it no probs.

I'm off to Spain on Friday, thats why this post is so short, sorry, am so busy with work, college and trying to pack :Scared:

Will post more directions when I get back - 28 October and confirm time to meet.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Sal said:
Hi all

Next meeting at mine - Wednesday 2 November.

Meet at Ultimate Tan where I rent my room so that you can all see it.

Address is 99 Lidgett Lane, Leeds, LS8 1QR

It's very near Roundhay Park - if you do AA route finder you should find it no probs.

I'm off to Spain on Friday, thats why this post is so short, sorry, am so busy with work, college and trying to pack :Scared:

Will post more directions when I get back - 28 October and confirm time to meet.

xxxxxxxxxxx

If anyone wants to follow me on the night let me know and we can meet up....

i live near Hemsworth hun

clairelee69 said:
i live near Hemsworth hun
is that near that off the M1

Sals asked me to post to let you all know the time we will be meeting is 6.45pm, wednesday 2nd Nov.

See you all there.

xxx

i think so hun

i cant make it guys im going out for a meal!

have a great time hope to see ya next time

hope ur all ok

lou xx

i cant either, as i dont drive i cannot get there. maybe next time we could have it in wakefield or something

sorry but i cant make it, got to go to bonfire party with kids.
hope everything is okay on the night.
wish i could of seen you salon maybe come for a treatment sal.

will get to the next meeting (dump kids somewhere), no matter what and catch up on all the goss

toni
xxx

Thanks Paula for putting that post up - we are meeting at Ultimate Tan (address in previous post) at 6.45pm.

If none of you can make it, we might have to try again as the shop is only open until 7pm and I don't have keys for it so we have to be gone by 7pm xxxxx

Sal said:
Thanks Paula for putting that post up - we are meeting at Ultimate Tan (address in previous post) at 6.45pm.

If none of you can make it, we might have to try again as the shop is only open until 7pm and I don't have keys for it so we have to be gone by 7pm xxxxx

I can't make it to the shop as I am workng late...sorry wont be there till 9:cry:

Meeting at mine cancelled as everyone is busy.

Hey peeps, I've been trying to arrange a meeting at mine since August, bit fed up now of trying to get everyone together so please can someone else nominate themselves to host our next meeting - I will come, just don't want to host now.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back