Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Lily, I may see if I can swap days with my client & come along on Wed but it's doubtful.... fingers crossed though

Debsi

Hi all - I wondered what time you all planned to get to the meeting 2nite (the pub)?
I was hoping to get there around 7ish - which as you know really means 7.30 :o hahaha

PS Amanda I will bring your US mags with me...

PS....it would be really nice to see some new faces...if there are any out there :?:

Only me !!!
I'll be getting there about half 6 as I'll be coming straight from work.
Sorry, not a new face but I'm trying to get 2 new faces to come along to the next meeting.
See y'all later
xxx

Hi Hun

You said you could probably come to the meeting tonight now exams are over - or do you still have to kick ass tonight for your belt...?

Hiya All,

Wella another meeting done and dusted..................................its allways nice to meet fellow techs that have the same passion as me................

Paula we missed you!!!
Amanda

Lily said:
Hiya All,

Wella another meeting done and dusted..................................its allways nice to meet fellow techs that have the same passion as me................

Paula we missed you!!!
Amanda

yeah Paula - pen in your diary now 28th July 2004....

Lily - I have heard a little birdy has told you to swing left is that right :idea: :o

Fab Freak said:
yeah Paula - pen in your diary now 28th July 2004....

Lily - I have heard a little birdy has told you to swing left is that right :idea: :o
Yes Louise,
I tried it with Samuel on my 1-2-1 and it's far better:rolleyes::o

Amanda

Maybe I should swing left to :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
,,I think I will try it this weekend.

Hi Guys

Definitley be at the next one....glad u all had a good night.....i missed everybody too!! I'm off to write in my diary..

Hi guys!

Really sorry I didn't make it!

I did kick ass at kick boxing and got my Orange Belt! Yay!

But then my boyfriend's class were doing flying kicks and he messed up his knee so I had to take him to hospital! Next one is in the diary though!

beautifulnails03 said:
Hi guys!

Really sorry I didn't make it!

I did kick ass at kick boxing and got my Orange Belt! Yay!

But then my boyfriend's class were doing flying kicks and he messed up his knee so I had to take him to hospital! Next one is in the diary though!

Well done you - sorry to hear about your chap...maybe some pedicures to relax him will be in order :

Looking forward to meeting you then...

Fab Freak said:
Maybe I should swing left to :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
,,I think I will try it this weekend.

Wohooooo - love swinging it to the left - it was far better :lol:

my client adored it too... :o :o :o

Fab Freak said:
Well done you - sorry to hear about your chap...maybe some pedicures to relax him will be in order :

Looking forward to meeting you then...

Hahahaha! He is far better now, you know what Men are like, if they sneeze twice it's the flu, if it's 3 times it's the plague!

He is going to physio now, and it's getting there, but your right massages and pedicures will put it right.

Date already in my diary, hopefully there will be no stopping me this time! Yay! Can't wait to meet you all either!

Fab Freak said:
Wohooooo - love swinging it to the left - it was far better :lol:

my client adored it too... :o :o :o
Hiya Louise,
Told you it was far better swinging to the left :lol:
Amanda

Hi all - its nearly that time again....
I will be off line all next week (got a week off) so you wont hear from me stop cheering you lot...

Anyway I really hope some new faces turn up. I am guessing we will be at the Trading Post, Whitwood, off the M62 J31 for 7pm onwards (unless anyone changes the venue between now and then)...

Paula, looking forward to seeing you missed you at the last one...will bring your book back...

C U all soon....

Fab Freak said:
Hi all - its nearly that time again....
I will be off line all next week (got a week off) so you wont hear from me stop cheering you lot...

Anyway I really hope some new faces turn up. I am guessing we will be at the Trading Post, Whitwood, off the M62 J31 for 7pm onwards (unless anyone changes the venue between now and then)...

Paula, looking forward to seeing you missed you at the last one...will bring you book back...

C U all soon....
Hiya,

Yes, same time same venue i think louise.........................see you then
Amanda

OMG guys I am so sorry I will not be able to make this meeting either, I am having my windows done this week (should have been last week but was delayed) and I will be preparing my kitchen ready for my new one next week. I am going to be really busy this week and as you all know Neil works nights so will be staying at my mums so he can get some sleep. I am afraid my nights are booked either doing Nails and ripping off tiles and artex. I would have let u all know last week but this is the first chance i have had to visit this site as I have been so bogged down with things.

I am really going 2 miss you all and I absolutely promise nothing will get in the way of the next one, even if I loose my limbs through DIY accidents!!

Louise ring me and we can arrange to meet as i have have those tips 4 u.

Will be thinking of you all....miss you already!

paula said:
OMG guys I am so sorry I will not be able to make this meeting either, I am having my windows done this week (should have been last week but was delayed) and I will be preparing my kitchen ready for my new one next week. I am going to be really busy this week and as you all know Neil works nights so will be staying at my mums so he can get some sleep. I am afraid my nights are booked either doing Nails and ripping off tiles and artex. I would have let u all know last week but this is the first chance i have had to visit this site as I have been so bogged down with things.

I am really going 2 miss you all and I absolutely promise nothing will get in the way of the next one, even if I loose my limbs through DIY accidents!!

Louise ring me and we can arrange to meet as i have have those tips 4 u.

Will be thinking of you all....miss you already!
Hiya Paula,

What a shame, i kno what you mean about having no time, do you still want me to be a model for you on the 13th, i can deffo make it................

Amanda

Hi all...

Are we all meeting on the Wednesday 25th August this month its the last Wednesday of the month?

Well in the meantime I will pen it out in my Diary - so all those clients I (dont) have cant book :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed Amanda will be sporting a lovely set of Pink and White sculpted acrylics (lol well I hope so for Amandas sake) :o

Hey and any more of you Freaky Nail Geeks in the area why not come down and have a giggle with us - the more the merrier...

Latest posts

Back