Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ya Yorkshire geeks

just a line to let you know Lily and myself will be away on Sat 17th to Mon 19th of April as we are helping out on the NailOrder stand at the Spring Salon show at G-Mex....so if you dont hear from us for a few days dont worry we'll be there next Wednesday.

Speaking of Wed 21st i havent had many replys from my last post asking for a show of hands for those who can make it.

For those of you who havent been to a meeting before, just look out for a bunch of beautifil girls with lucky fella sat in the middle. All the girls have 8ft long nail enhancments and the bloke has an 8ft wide grin :biggrin: on his face (that will be me)

I'll keep an eye on this thread untill we depart on Saturday and then check it on our return on Monday night

See ya Soon........H

Hiya all...hope to c u all at the Village this Wednesday, and fingers crossed those that couldn't make it last time can make it....if any of your can't find the venue send me a PM and I will give you my mobile number to help you on the night.....c u all soon.. :green:

.......................HOT OFF THE PRESS............................
SPECIAL GUEST APPEARING AT THE VILLAGE PUB TONIGHT

DONT MISS THE ORACLE OF NAILS HERSELF MRS ? ??????????????
WITH HER TRUSTY SIDE KICK MRS ? ???????????? THE QUEEN OF TANS

YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT TILL TONIGHT
DONT MISS IT

ooh that sounds mysterious, can't wait see ya there!

I think.... I must come to one of these events... I'll come with a blonde wig and sit and earwig :eek:

Mrs Geek said:
I think.... I must come to one of these events... I'll come with a blonde wig and sit and earwig :eek:
ohh do one time we have a great time sharing tips and info and have such a giggle its a blast.... :lol: next one is planned for Wednesday 26th May...the more the merrier

Hope you gals that turned up for the little get together last night for the first time enjoyed it - it was fabulous to meet you all and find out about your nail businesses (Jinx, Sammy.G and Debisdoo) ...and really hope you come to the next one on the 26th May...speak to you all soon...atb Louise aka Fab Freak... :biggrin: and I'd like to say a big thank you to Herman and Lily for the free samples - I was dead chuffed

Due to popular demand the next YGG will be held on Wed 26th of May @the Trading Post in Whitwood (Castleford). Its located just the otherside of the M62 from our usual location, 7.30pm.
It was great to see the new faces, hope you can make it next time
If any one needs directions please feel free to PM me.
...............Cheers Herman
P.s. when i say "due to popular demand" what realy happend was, they were going to chop me up into little pieces if i didnt change date & venue. lol:biggrin:

cant wait for the 26th it seems like ages away....can you gals bring scratch along so I can have it ickle read not got sub sorted yet after the demise of nails :cry:

Fab Freak said:
cant wait for the 26th it seems like ages away....can you gals bring scratch along so I can have it ickle read not got sub sorted yet after the demise of nails :cry:
Hiya louise,
ive got afew extra copies, for some reason thay have been sending me two copies so i will let you have a couple of copies
Amanda

Lily said:
Hiya louise,
ive got afew extra copies, for some reason thay have been sending me two copies so i will let you have a couple of copies
Amanda
thank you soooo much - your a star...

Fab Freak said:
I'd like to say a big thank you to Herman and Lily for the free samples - I was dead chuffed
SO Herman-Lily - what are the freebies - are we all allowed to know:D

Mrs Geek said:
SO Herman-Lily - what are the freebies - are we all allowed to know:D
Hiya Mrs Geek,
The free samples were of spray tanning solution. You live pretty close to me if you want a nice golden tan let me know! i do a nice pedicure too!
Amanda

ps i've just run out of cuticle remover, so if you want one you will have to bring some:D

Lily said:
Hiya Mrs Geek,
The free samples were of spray tanning solution. You live pretty close to me if you want a nice golden tan let me know! i do a nice pedicure too!
Amanda

ps i've just run out of cuticle remover, so if you want one you will have to bring some:D
Sounds awsome - PM me your salon number - I would love to come!! Thank you very much - finally - my pedicure!!!! :o

Is it just me or do the rest of you think the next meeting seems to be taking forever to come around.......roll on the 26th
Yours ......H

Herman said:
Is it just me or do the rest of you think the next meeting seems to be taking forever to come around.......roll on the 26th
Yours ......H
too true - it feels like its been monthsundefinedtoo excited gonnu burst

HERMAN & FAB FREAK - You obviously don't get out enough !!!!
Only kidding - I'm looking forward to it too.
x

Ha ha ha ha - Debs - the sad thing is thats true for me...lol

Herman said:
Due to popular demand the next YGG will be held on Wed 26th of May @the Trading Post in Whitwood (Castleford). Its located just the otherside of the M62 from our usual location, 7.30pm.

It was great to see the new faces, hope you can make it next time

If any one needs directions please feel free to PM me.

...............Cheers Herman

I thought i would pop this up to remind you of the venue change

Hi Geeks...Just to let you know I will be a bit late tonight (got a client booked for 7pm) so hope I will see you all around 8.30pm at the latest....C U then.. :p

Latest posts

Back