Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the 25th Nov....this would be slightly better for me.....Louise :) are you trying to nudge it forward a week, or has the time flown?

Lets Make it 01/12/04 and call it our Xmas bash, Sod bringing food we can all order an Xmas Pizza & bring a bottle.

If we have it on the 17th of Nov we wont get another one in till next year as you will be Sooooo busy with Xmas nails.

What do you think?............Hermie

thats fine by me..

.I did have the 8th in Mind for the Christmas bash - thought we could go for a mucky curry (some of us wont be that busy) :o ie me.....

1st of December fine with me looking forward to it...my vote goes for pizza!

Any more offers?

looks like Dec 1st so far.

Thats fine by me , just need to know from Debs..

Think that dates good for me !
I'll pop it in the diary now.
x

Wednesday 1st December it is then...

I will bring some nice Vino for the occassion - red or white or both?

Wednesday 1st December for the first official meeting of tye West Yorkshire Geeks at Elite in Castleford.................

if there are any other techs around west yorkshire you are more than welcome to come:hug:

See ya all soon then

Amanda

Lily said:
Wednesday 1st December for the first official meeting of tye West Yorkshire Geeks at Elite in Castleford.................

if there are any other techs around west yorkshire you are more than welcome to come:hug:

See ya all soon then

Amanda
isnt it the 9th meeting of the WYG? or I have I been dreaming for the last 9months...Bobby is that you in the shower? LMAO

Fab Freak said:
isnt it the 9th meeting of the WYG? or I have I been dreaming for the last 9months...Bobby is that you in the shower? LMAO
Dunno louise,

your right and bye the way Bobby says Hi!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :hug:

Amanda

I knew Catherine hadn't killed him - could have been JR though lol...

PS Hey has that new delivery come yet

Fab Freak said:
I knew Catherine hadn't killed him - could have been JR though lol...

PS Hey has that new delivery come yet
Hiya,

Should eb here for the weekend, famous last words lol

Amanda

Hi all sorry haven't been in touch hows the meetings going?
What have i missed?

Fab Freak said:
Well a big thank you to LILY AND HERMAN (aka Amanda and Lee lol)

What a great night at the opening of Elite and a really stunning and well laid out Salon and Whole.. :smack: :lol: opss don't want to let the cat out of the bag thats for you guys

I have to say though the food was delicious :lick: and I can't even begin to tell you how much my head is pounding this morning....to much wine for me in one night....

Anyway I would like to suggest we have the 9th and next WYGM at either ELite or the New Wheatsheaf....

Now I would put a poll on but I don't know how to :o so just vote which you think you'd prefer....by reply.

Anyway I will go now but once again and Big Thank You to Amanda & Lee for last night and best of luck not that you will need it I am sure

PS those of you didn't make it this time it was a real shame you must a great giggly drunken chatty night.....so hope to see some new faces next time.... :Look_left

Cresta this is wot you missed hun - hope U can make the next meeting on the 1st - I wont be there as I have a prior engagement - I'd forgotton about but all the other gals will be..

Fab Freak said:
Cresta this is wot you missed hun - hope U can make the next meeting on the 1st - I wont be there as I have a prior engagement - I'd forgotton about but all the other gals will be..

Okay i've just cancelled my other booking for Bella Roma (luverrly food) and lost a tenner deposit :cry: so please please please lets make sure the date of the 1st is cast in stone...cheers girlies...

Fab Freak said:
Okay i've just cancelled my other booking for Bella Roma (luverrly food) and lost a tenner deposit :cry: so please please please lets make sure the date of the 1st is cast in stone...cheers girlies...
Hiya lou,

Sorry but its changed now!!!!!!!

Only joking, deffo on so the more the merrier!!!

Amanda

When and where is the next meeting?
Let me know and i will be th
icon_redface.gif
ere for deffinate

sortedcres said:
When and where is the next meeting?
Let me know and i will be th
icon_redface.gif
ere for deffinate
Hiya Cresta,

Its on the 1st dec (xmas party) lol at Elite

See you there

Amanda

Sorry I haven't been in touch, it's been a mad few months of events for the body art events but I will be there on 1st Dec for the next meeting.

2559halloween_at_the_wild_wild_west_008-med.jpg

Thought I would post a few photos of my halloween booking

Hope u all like em

Sortedcres
icon_redface.gif

www.nailtecmobile.cjb.net

Latest posts

Back