Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

Might be a little late on Wednesday....I will be there though shouldn't be any later than 8.30. C U there!!!

Hiya All,

Can i have a show of hands for weds, just need to make surew i have enough wine glasses etc......................hope all regulars can make it and it would be nice to see some new faces too!!

Amanda

Yeah it would be good to see some new faces....i've noticed loads of technicains in our area on this board but no one new seems to come along :cry:

It would be great to meet some more fellow technicians theres no need to be shy :D

If you not sure where we are meeting you can always send me a PM and I will help you out...

Lily said:
Hiya All,

Can i have a show of hands for weds, just need to make surew i have enough wine glasses etc......................hope all regulars can make it and it would be nice to see some new faces too!!

Amanda
Glass for me please Amanada....might be driving though :cry: chauffer let me down....booo hoooo

Well, I was gonna wimp out cos had a nail booking (desperately in need of xmas dosh.....) BUT she's cancelled on me this morn so I'm hoping to be there.
I'll be driving I'm afraid so soft drinks for me. What shall we all bring ? Not fair for Lily and Herman to provide for us again !!!

I am bringing some Diet Coke - whoopeeeee...lol...

I am also bringing some nibbles for while we wait for pizzas etc...I fancy a chinese is there a good take way near Elite???

hi Gang,

Are we still eating tonight i.e. takeaway?

and I know dont have to drive so shall I bring white or red or something a little stronger???

Lily have you got any of that lucious gingerbread/christmas lotion left? PS dont let hermie work the till this time .lol

I am bringing a bottle of white wine and some lemonade.....going to mix it then might not get a thick head in the morning as I have a client at 9am!!

As far as food goes....don't mean to be a party pooper :rolleyes: , but I will give it a miss and watch you eat, started my diet Monday and doing really well.....don't want to blow it!

Hiya All,

Not got any gingerbread in stock i'm afraid, the supplier is ringing me as soon as they get some in stock, its just flying off the shelves. As far as food goes i'm easy there is a nice pizza place and a good chinese too so whatever you fancy!!!
Paula your not a party pooper, you have willpower lol
Hermie is quite well trained on the till now, so you should be fine Lou

See ya all tonight

Amanda

Hiya all!!

Well its the morning after the night before lol

Had a fantastic night and thankyou so much for all who attended!! Hope your head is ok this morning Lou XX

I am really tired this morning and i have another full book from 9.30am to 8pm, i need plenty of caffeine today LOL

Amanda

Oh morning Lily and all...my head is fine now, that pizza sobered me up,,,lol.

What a funny night and it was so nice to see other faces, and I hope my Santa hat is still in one piece...lol

That game we played just cracked me up..... :lick: :Look_left lick how appropriate is that ...lol..

Did you lot stay on for much longer?

anyway a big PS, thanks for putting up with us all again... :Love:

Hi all,

Just wondered when we are planning to get together in January?

I am sure Paula had mentioned a date was being batted around, is there anything definate

Anyway any suggestions, if not then then the 26th is the last Wednesay in the month, if thats not good for every one then shout out....

love to ya all at Christmas... :Love:

Sorry Lou

Next meet will have to be on the 19th as Lily and myself are away on a Munster Holiday of a life time (all inclusive paradise island in a Water bungalow with no kids)
Hope this date will be ok with everyone and it would be nice to see some old faces ie Sortedcres & Debsidoo.

Herman said:
Sorry Lou

Next meet will have to be on the 19th as Lily and myself are away on a Munster Holiday of a life time (all inclusive paradise island in a Water bungalow with no kids)
Hope this date will be ok with everyone and it would be nice to see some old faces ie Sortedcres & Debsidoo.

Hi Hermie...Happy New Year to you and Amanada..

the 19th is fine for me, and I hope everyone else :Look_left

.....Looking forward to it... :D

For any new Geeks and those we've not seen in a while who fancy a chat with some fellow Nail Technicians then please come along, we always have a fabulous time

We meet at Elite, 52 Lower Oxford Street, Castleford - its just off J32 of the M62 and follow the signs for Pontefract taking the 2nd exit on the round abouf of the A656...

if you need more directions then PM me Fab Freak, Lily or Herman and we hope to see you all on the 19th

Hiya,

dont forgets geekettes and geeks it the monthy meeting of the west yorks geeks on wednesday the 19th Jan at Elite, i know its abit early but me and hermie wont be here next week!!!

Can we have a show of hands for who is coming!!!! Just for wine and nibbles

See ya

Amanda

Hi guys,
I know i've been rubbish at keepin in touch..... sorry.
I can't make wednesday as I've got 2 ladies booked in for nails and need the cash.
Been working to get my salon ready for opening on 1st Feb... still got loads to do.
I will see you all soon i promise.
xxx

I am really sorry guys, but i too wont be able to make it as i am really struggling to fit my nail clients in this week! Looks like i will have to work...I will be in touch.

Missing you all already......Amanda+Lee if i dont see you before your hols, have a brilliant time!!!

I'm coming along.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Sal said:
I'm coming along.

Looking forward to meeting you all.
Hiya Sal,

Looking forward to meeting you too!!!! If you need any directions just pm me and i'll give you my mobile aswell, just in case you get lost!!!

Amanda

paula said:
I am really sorry guys, but i too wont be able to make it as i am really struggling to fit my nail clients in this week! Looks like i will have to work...I will be in touch.

Missing you all already......Amanda+Lee if i dont see you before your hols, have a brilliant time!!!
hiya, dont worry Paula and Debsidoo!!! its money after all!!! we will have a good hol and deffo catch up when we get back!!!

Take care

Amanda

Latest posts

Back