Calling Dashing Diva Geeks....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelleymclapo

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive JUST started using Dashing Diva....LOVE THEM!!!
I would just like to know how you describe them to your clients? Im describing them as a 'flawless french wrap' x
ALSO, How long do your Dashing Diva wraps last? Ive done two sets....One coated with DD top coat, one done with Shellac x Any advise appreciated :Grope:

Thank you xxx

Id describe them as a French Wrap Manicure.

I did my first set last night love them, want to do more! I tried them with the base/top coat that came in the set. I want to try it with shellac and a clear gel overlay next. Im hoping they last for at least 2 weeks chip free, heres hoping!!

When you did it with shellac did you stiil put the wrap onto the natural nail first before any base coat?

Ive seen a video using a clear gel and on the demo they used a gel coat first then the wrap then another gel coating.

xx

If you were to use the dashing diva with shellac would you have to buy the whole kit, i.e. base/top coat. I hoped to just get away with buying the "tips" and possibly the glue?

you can buy the tips separately from Sweet Squared :) I am told that Gelbond lasts better than the DD glue but I havent tested that theory yet x

Hi,
I use D/D wrap with gelbond adhesive (I've found it better than the one in the kit)
Then I apply Shellac base coat & cure for 10 secs, then Shellac top coat & cure for 2 mins.
They last about 2 weeks on average.

Yeah, I'd agree, two weeks on average although vie had a client just come back and they'd been on 6 1/2 weeks!!! Shocking. Needless to say, they had grown out but still in tact. That was with shellac over. Using the gel bond glue from cnd also works better for me too.

Can I ask which size of dashing diva you all use mostly. I was thinking of getting the shorter size to start with as most people have shorter nails.

Latest posts

Back