Calling IBD gel geeks!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyhands

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone confirm if IBD xtreme pink gel is a coverage gel that will cover up the natural smile line to extend the length of the nail bed? I have had conflicting answers to my question from suppliers and don't want to waste money buying it if it is a sheer pink like the builder pink which I already have, thanks in advance xxxxx

Hi,

Can anyone help? I am trying to find out if IBD xtreme pink gel is a coverage gel that will cover up the natural smile line to extend the length of the nail bed?
I have had conflicting answers to my question from suppliers and don't want to waste money buying it if it is a sheer pink like the builder pink which I already have, thanks in advance xxxxx

hiya
I use the extremegels and it's a sheerpink according to me as you can still see my natural smileline through the gel when cured,there are two shades of pink in this set but that's purely to give you a choice of what colour pink to use according to your skintone
hth

Yep same here, you can still see the natural smile through once it is cured just a different pink to the pink builder gel, hth, Claire x

Thanks for your help, looks like the search goes on.

Latest posts

Back