Calling stamping experts! Searching for a particular image

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leescah

Reaction score
Hi geeks! I'm really hoping someone can help me because I'm driving myself mad here trying to find a specific image on a nail stamping plate and so far failing miserably so hoping one of you might have an idea on where to find?

It's just a simple harlequin-style diamond pattern I'm after. Like the attached image. No additional detailing (the MoYou Pro XL plate 01 has similar but with extra lines in the white parts so not quite right). I'm struggling to find it and refuse to believe it doesn't exist since it's such a simple pattern?

Can any stamping lovers help please? It's for a particular client in a couple of weeks time :)

TIA x

Diamond pattern.jpg

Hi geeks! I'm really hoping someone can help me because I'm driving myself mad here trying to find a specific image on a nail stamping plate and so far failing miserably so hoping one of you might have an idea on where to find?

It's just a simple harlequin-style diamond pattern I'm after. Like the attached image. No additional detailing (the MoYou Pro XL plate 01 has similar but with extra lines in the white parts so not quite right). I'm struggling to find it and refuse to believe it doesn't exist since it's such a simple pattern?

Can any stamping lovers help please? It's for a particular client in a couple of weeks time :)

TIA x

View attachment 191053
This is literally the first thing that came up when I googled. Cici and Sisi plate 03. They appear to be on Amazon.

http://www.kerruticles.com/2014/08/red-and-gold-harlequin-nails-r-is-for-ruby-pumps/

http://www.ciciandsisi.com/nail-art-stamping-plate-01-12/#PhotoSwipe1444219098346

Thank you so much! Clearly I must have been Googling the wrong thing then (I was looking for specific plates rather than images of nails which used the image and working from that!! Durrr) - hopefully I can get my hands on those in the UK! Thanks again x

Thank you so much! Clearly I must have been Googling the wrong thing then (I was looking for specific plates rather than images of nails which used the image and working from that!! Durrr) - hopefully I can get my hands on those in the UK! Thanks again x
You are most welcome.

Caption ( young nails ) has this

Attachments

• 1444244204129.jpg
    1444244204129.jpg
    80.6 KB
Caption ( young nails ) has this
Thank you! It's not quite right but I did manage to order some plates by Hehe (anyone used those before?!) so fingers crossed they arrive in time!

Latest posts

Back