Callus Heel Peel - what to charge!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stampy

Reaction score
I invested in the Orange Peel Callus Heel Peel at ExCel and am just about to introduce it to my clients but I'm wondering how much to charge.

I thought maybe £15 as a standalone treatment or £10 when booked with any other treatment. Price is for two heel pads. Extra pads, eg balls of feet, charged at £2.50 extra each.

What do you reckon?

Also when offering it with a pedicure, I'm wondering which stage of pedi to do it. I've heard somewhere it works best on feet that haven't been softened by soaking so probably at the beginning but it would be good to get the pads on and start the pedicure while it's doing its thing which would mean soaking first.

Anyone else offering it that can help?
Thanks! x

i charge 20 pounds a session, or 50 pounds for a trio bought together. I do it as a stand alone treatment. I charge an extra 5 pounds for cuticle work, but I include a file and polish.

hth

Becki xxx

Hi I got this at the show and it is FAB :) I love it :Love:

I am going to charge £5 if it is with a Pedi and £15 as a stand alone treatment. I can think of loads of people who will benifit

thanks for your input guys! Everyone I've spoken to has said oh I could do with that so I think it's going to be a winner! x

Latest posts

Back