Callus peel or microplane?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to say I love the micro plane it's fantastic, I have callous peel as well. Xxxx

I've used callus peel before, and the results were good, but usually needed more than one treatment per person (which isn't always good considering the add on price). Ordering them has started becoming a hassle as well so I purchased the pro microplane recently, and it's probably the best choice. Quicker to use, great results, easy to clean and sanitize. My only problem is (and it's probably cuz I'm stupid) I always seem to have a hard time popping the plates in place. :o

decided to go for microplane as its much better value for money and the chiropodist int the work mention the could be over exposure or chemicals in the liquid.

Only thing is, i got the buffer and file in one microplane and not sure which plate is the file and which one is the buffer?

The one with the bigger holes is file. The one with the smaller holes is the buffer.

Back