Callus peel or microplane?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxx

Reaction score
Just seen the finger tips centres before and after on a set of feet with callus' and was nearly about to buy callus peel today if beauty select answered their phone!

Has anyone used both an have any opinions?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Microplane.
I've been blessed with awful feet...I wear flat shoes all the time, walk barefoot most of the time and am not consistent when it comes to looking after my feet.

Microplane gives me very fast, totally smooth feet. I've tried other metal rasps, this is like no other. I love it because it takes a couple of minutes and my feet look normal again!

On clients it's quick and comfortable to use and again great results.

Fab product.

Oh and I have tried callus peel...I get better results from Microplane.
Very cost effective too!

Hi, Please advise where I can purchase the microplane?

Sweet Squared 0845 210 6060 :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Microplane.
I've been blessed with awful feet...I wear flat shoes all the time, walk barefoot most of the time and am not consistent when it comes to looking after my feet.

Microplane gives me very fast, totally smooth feet. I've tried other metal rasps, this is like no other. I love it because it takes a couple of minutes and my feet look normal again!

On clients it's quick and comfortable to use and again great results.

Fab product.

HI which product do you mean ?
Microplane XL-Pro 2-in-1 File & Buffer System or
Microplane Colossal Pedicure Rasp - Passionate Pink?
Thanks

I love my microplane best thing ve ever bought for feet, I have my own just for me lol and I'd say my feet have never been better as so easy to use

Microplane XL-Pro 2-in-1 File & Buffer System is the one I have

I like the Callus Peel as it doesn't create any foot skin dust.

I have been using CND Sea Serum (the first callus peel on the market and gives the same results) as part of my Marine Spa Pedicures for years. I think there is a place for both Sea Serum and the Microplane in the salon and we use both.

We always use Sea Serum during our pedicures during the Wet Stage and at other times we use the Microplane at the dry stage. Any dust falls to the towel so we really don't think much about that. Normal. We have also started to sell the Microplane to clients for home care and it has turned into a nice little retail item in the salon.

JenBella do you find it easy to sanitise the microplane?

JenBella do you find it easy to sanitise the microplane?
The Microplane is completely washable, sanitisable, disinfectable or you can sterilise even in an autoclave. You couldn't make a professional too that wasn't able to be sanitized etc. We use Mundo Products which makes the whole job easy to do.

Has to be the Microplane for me. It's AMAZING. It's so easy to use, and gives the best results with the littlest effort IMO. My clients are loving the results so much that I have ordered the Microplane Paddles to retail.

Iv looked on sweet squared and there are a few different ones, (not including the retail ones) what is the difference between them all?

I didn't see the file and buffer system either. But I got the rasp today. I'm looking forward to using it

I use callus peels from beauty select - I order from their website. I think they're brilliant. Have been using them for about three years now! Very effective and all my clients love them! I think they're a good earner too. I charge £15 for one area (heel or ball of feet) and £25 for both. I give a peel half the price if they also have a Pedicure and some of my male clients have the peels done on their hands. Cannt fault them aT all :)

decided to go for microplane as its much better value for money and the chiropodist int the work mention the could be over exposure or chemicals in the liquid.

Only thing is, i got the buffer and file in one microplane and not sure which plate is the file and which one is the buffer?

I use callus peels from beauty select - I order from their website. I think they're brilliant. Have been using them for about three years now! Very effective and all my clients love them! I think they're a good earner too. I charge £15 for one area (heel or ball of feet) and £25 for both. I give a peel half the price if they also have a Pedicure and some of my male clients have the peels done on their hands. Cannt fault them aT all :)
There is no reason not to use both in the salon. It's not a competition ... It's a choice ... And a good one .. Plus its a RETAIL item as well!

We use CND Sea Serum (the first callus peel in chemical form) and we have both in the salon quite happily. Don't you use a buffer after using your callus peel? We always do.

How often do you replace the Microplane?

Latest posts

Back