Callus peeling treatment - who uses it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixie1

Reaction score
Anyone use or has had a calluspeeling treatment? What do you think of it?

I use callus peel I think it's really good all my clients love the results and it's not much time you can do other treatments whilst the peel is on xxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you know how much the set up costs are for it? X

I used to use it but since I bought the micro plane my clients have no need for callus peel anymore x

The starter kit is £xx + vat from Aston & Fincher. Gives you 10 treatments

** Mod edit - we do not disclose trade prices for products on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to use it but since I bought the micro plane my clients have no need for callus peel anymore x

Can I ask where you purchased your Micro Plane from? Very interested as we debate the best way to treat the heels every single day!!

Love callus peel and so do my clients! Really great treatment and start up costs are very low. Google beauty select, they sell it x

I second this! The microplane is great

Can I ask where you purchased your Micro Plane from? Very interested as we debate the best way to treat the heels every single day!!

I've seen them on Ellisons website or I got mine from S2, they are really good.x

What's a micro plane?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Ladies,

You may also wish to consider MAVEX Calluspeeling® which is now available in the UK. The below points differentiate it from other products on the market:

- 4 pads in each sachet as standard - so enough to treat both feet.
- Approved as a Medical Device Class 1 with proven results.
- Professional only product and not available online.
- Manufactured in Switzerland to the highest European quality control standards.
- The ingredients are organic.
- Not tested on animals.

If you would like more information and pricing, please email me on [email protected]

MAVEX Switzerland have a range of professional only treatments for feet, hands, and face. All information is on our website mavexsa.com

Kind regards,
Alison

Hi where can you buy promotional materials like posters etc for callus peel?

Any help or suggestions would be great thanks! X

Hi where can you buy promotional materials like posters etc for callus peel?

Any help or suggestions would be great thanks! X
Hi
Sorry for the late response but we have all been so busy in the ordering office with Callus Peel orders. If you check out our web site (just google Beauty Select and you will find it), you can order Marketing Materials - various sized posters and Client Leaflets online. You will need to Create an Account first to view the prices, order and view the News section and tick all the boxes to state that you qualified, at least, in Pedicures and hold Public Liability Insurance, etc. Any problems, just ring the office for help - information on the web site.

Do you know how much the set up costs are for it? X

In my salon we did not buy a starter kit just the gel and it ranges from £xx a bottle that could do 20 clients upwards depending on brands really.

It is like saying how much is a facial skin care range some are as cheap as £10 some more.

Mod edit: removed trade price

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back