Camino de Santiago

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
hey geeks,
have any of you walked all or part of the camino? i'd love to do it well the last 112kms so i can get my compostela.... i have been checking it out since early last year and then martin sheen brings out the film 'the way'. it was lovely although i wasn't prepared for it (no tissues, went home with very wet sleeves).
any stories to share about it?

hey geeks,
have any of you walked all or part of the camino? i'd love to do it well the last 112kms so i can get my compostela.... i have been checking it out since early last year and then martin sheen brings out the film 'the way'. it was lovely although i wasn't prepared for it (no tissues, went home with very wet sleeves).
any stories to share about it?

Hi, My mum did it last august a full week and loved it, the walking was broken down with breaks and lunch etc and you can take it all at your own pace. my cousin also did it with her boyfriend and she said the first day or two she didnt like it, she was wrecked, but then got into it and ended up really enjoying it

ah cool, i can't wait, it's one of those bucket list things that i have in my head. i just have to get myself organised and drag some poor unsuspecting friend along with me.:D

Latest posts

Back