Can a shy person work for Steiner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a de-toxing treatment using faradic and galvanic current (i think) that results in amazing inch loss! I was the skinniest ive ever been training for the ships lol :)

You could try hypnotherapy to overcome your fear of public speaking? One of my friends was terrified of public speaking to the point she would make her self violently ill with nerves, she saw a Hypnotherapist an now presents to very large audiences without hesitation!
Just s thought :) xxxx

Would you bilieve I'm scared of being hypnotised after a bad experience on holiday?

In a packed bar I voulenteered with 9 others to be hypnotised, as time passed some were taken away as it wasn't working for them. At around 5 of us left with me knowing I was being taken easily we were told to envision a staircase infront of ourself, no indication of how many steps, and told to make it real, instantly my mind worked to a long staircase I seem in a reoccurring nightmare, that started a mental panic, we were told to walk down step one, two, three etc... At step 20 we were told we were on the last step... Maybe for everyone else... In the stairs from my dream i still couldn't see the bottom. It was me and one other left on stage, me still stuck on the stairs because he moved on and hasn't walked me down All of them and had continued to other areas of taking us deeper into hypnosis. That's when I had to force my mind back under my controll. Apparently I was stuck rigid while the other person was moving to his command he had looked at me warily but carried on.
I think he could see I was stuck but for the sake of the show decided to leave me.
After all the work I put in to bring myself to I was exhausted, sweating and shaking. I don't remember anything of the night after sitting down with my friends again but was told I fainted, was taken to the hotel and out to bed and slept all night, waking up at 4pm the next day.
I would love hypnotherapy to stop smoking, but after that I'm too scared to go for the help, even though I know it would be one on one, had been hypnotised by Paul mcenna's I can make you thin cd and know a one on one or pre recorded would bring you round I just can't do it. Xoxo

Ionithermie combines Galvanic, Faradic, micronized algae, and conductive thermal aroma clay. The results are amazing but very costly.

I worked for Steiner on the Cruise Ships and I have always suffered with a stutter which has always put me of speaking in public and it knocked my confidence greatly and in nervous situations it made it worse. I definitely wasn't prepared for all the public speaking etc before I went on oars and in less than an hour of been on the ship I had to do a Spa Tour so I think pushing me in the deep ed helped me a lot. You do get used to it because u work of commission if you don't have clients you ain't making money and that in itself pushes you and you do things you didn't know you could do. After a month or so I started hosting the Spa Raffle where I had to stand up in a room of around 300+ people basically selling the spa an the treatments we had to offer. I ten became The Spa Host and I was the face that everyone saw when they walked out the elevators. And when I was running the Seaweed column you are expected to set up a demo in your room and when the other spa girls brought around a tour you have to talk in depth bout the treatment benefits etc and make people want to have the treatment right there and then. That was good fun I used to cover myself on the green algae wrap the foul around me I looked like a mermaid but it worked as I got fully booked every time and manage to retail high. Don't let your shyness put you off, if you do you will miss out on so much in life. Plus working for Steiner opens a lot of career doors for you :) xxxx

well........... thanks ladies this is what I thought so I think I am probably not the right type of person....... I can be very confident in interviews and confident in myself, its just the public speaking I am really really not confident in at all................... Im a shy person inside and when Im confident its cos Im acting confident if that makes sense. Thanks for the feedback anyways!

Hey there

2 practical tips for you

Paul McKennas Instant Confidence

and a book 'The Secret'

if you want to do this then you just have to believe in yourself and find a way to get your confidence levels up

you have a choice in changing how confident/not confident you are

life is far too short for us not to go for what we really want

Latest posts

Back