Can anyone help allergic reaction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ItsDaisyBabby

Reaction score
Hello so I'm still leading about acrylic nails and everything was going good until I started to treat my nails as practice nails and would change my nails all the time and now here are the results and I can't get a doctors appointment

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 299
Wow , so my suggestion stop doing practice on yourself, get a fake hand. I say this from experience 😉 , Also try to keep the products away from your skin so it can calm down. It looks as if improper filing of the thumb also. Use a crayon on a raw egg and color it everywhere, then use a nail file ( not electric ) to remove color it will teach you how to file.
As to the flare up , try some Epsom salt Soak no fragrance and solar oil after. Hth

If you are using tips and glue, it looks like (to me) that the glue has leaked onto the underneath of the tip, and has torn the skin!?
Have you experienced this?
If this is the case, use a minimum amount of nail glue to ensure no saturation to the skin around and underneath. If you use to much or come out too quickly, dab the tip quickly onto a piece of kitchen roll or similar to lessen the amount.

HTH

Hi I have a problem with my fingertips when I've been exposed to removers and nail dust. The skin flakes off in chunks and they itch and burn. I now wear gloves and try to avoid colours that take a while to soak off.

Yea I've gotten glue on them but not to the extend of them ripping of the skin of all my fingers when I first got the allergic reaction my fingers where also swollen if you see my pinky it's swollen around.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 91

Latest posts

Back