Can anyone help me with Facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancashirelass

Reaction score
I want to put an offer on my Facebook page but not sure how to word it.

I have absolutely tons of left over hair which I have collected over the last months and its just sitting here surplus to requirements. I have enough to offer full heads and want to offer it cheap just to get rid of it as its taking up space. How can I put an offer on Facebook without making it look cheap if you know what I mean. The hair is really good quality but would like to just offer it out cheaper than my normal price fittings just to get rid of it.

Any ideas

I want to put an offer on my Facebook page but not sure how to word it.

I have absolutely tons of left over hair which I have collected over the last months and its just sitting here surplus to requirements. I have enough to offer full heads and want to offer it cheap just to get rid of it as its taking up space. How can I put an offer on Facebook without making it look cheap if you know what I mean. The hair is really good quality but would like to just offer it out cheaper than my normal price fittings just to get rid of it.

Any ideas

You could do an auction?! Special offer for x number of clients, starting from £x.. How does that sound?! Xx

CHARITY. Go to a local charity that deals with cancer patients (Macmillan) and offer them the service or the hair. There is also a charity I can't remember the name of that takes hair longer than 7" (even what's cut off clients) and use it to make wigs for child cancer survivors xoxo

I have seen an Someone do a bonus ball competion each ball is say £2 and there's 50 balls and they all pay through pay pal/bank transder and winner then gets the set of extensions, you decide how many balls and how much per one that way you can cover cost and generate interest on your page x

I have seen an Someone do a bonus ball competion each ball is say £2 and there's 50 balls and they all pay through pay pal/bank transder and winner then gets the set of extensions, you decide how many balls and how much per one that way you can cover cost and generate interest on your page x
This looks interesting... Is there a website for generating this or do you just create something yourself?

I'd just write what you wrote in your OP to be honest, makes sense and it might attract a few people that thought they couldn't afford it.

How do you use the offer function on Facebook?

I assume you need/want to fit this surplus hair instead of actually selling it on to another extensionist?
I would just have a promotion in those select colours , ie "Pre Xmas Promotion. Get 30% off full/ half head extensions. Select colours only due to excess stock"

Or if you have existing clients that have these colours, contact them and offer them a discounted rate if they want to book their future refit appointments.

Latest posts

Back