Can anyone recommend a good foot spa?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterball

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good foot spa for pedicures? Ideally one that retains heat and is not too noisy!

Hi Glitterball, I use Woolworth's Pampering Foot Bath. It was not expensive, though I cannot remember the exact price, it was one of the best value I could find. It is very quiet and it has a gentle massage action, perfect!

ChrisX

I got one from Argos, was £29.99 by a company called Visiq. It has water jets, bubbles and keeps the water warm, plus you can just have it on vibrate/massage when you don't want too much water splashing around.
I have found you have to get the water just right - too much and it splashes too much, too low and the jets kinda skim across the top of the water and - whoosh! - water everywhere :)
It is luuuverly though, nice and relaxing (although not very quiet, not exactly loud either but you can't ignore that it's on) and is just as good as the ones that are twice the price. Keeps the heat well too so no cold damp feet!
xx

Just been onto Woolies website but there doesnt appear to be any on there.

;) Hi,

I have bought the Babyliss Care & COmfort footspa from argos it was £50 but when i got the checkout it was reduched to £30...great eh!
It has a remote control which i give to my clients so they can play around with it. As i am mobile i needed something that wasnt to heavy and awkward to carry, this is great, it is quiet and has all the benefits of jets bubbles massage a special heat retainer plus splash guard....

Oooh. I looked at that one when I bought mine but couldn't pay the extra £20. Bargain for £30 because the remote is a great idea!

Thanks!!

Loving the idea of a remote control! Will give the client something to do while Im organising myself. I'll check that out. Sounds fab.

I have the same one as Bimbogeri has!! Although it is a good spa, and came with lotsa accessories for massage etc, its a nightmare to clean out, especially if you have used exfoliator during the pedicure. The bottom of the spa has quite large 'nobbly' bits (thats the best description my brain can think of at the moment!!), with are a pain to clean round.
When I'm using it at home, I just shower it down the the shower head as its powerful enough to shift the exfoliator grains etc, then I disinfect etc. When I was at the salon, I had to leave it to soak, and even then, the grit still hadn't all lifted.

So if you can find one, get one with small nobbly bits or none at all!!! Argos has a lot of spa baths in it, but most stores now ie woolworths, superdrug, etc, sell them now, at cheap prices too!!

:hug:

xxlaylaxx

Layla, do you have the massage 'sections' in the bottom? I ended up taking mine out because I found them uncomfortable although maybe I just have low arches. Certainly makes it easier to clean though! I spray liberally with that lovely pink :D Cif spray, leave it for a few minutes, clean out with a scrubby sponge then rinse a few times with v hot water. Seems to clean out OK, the one problem I get is my towels seeming to shed fluff, so when the feet go back in after I've wiped most of the exfoliator off, I get fluff sticking round the jets, but I guess that's my towels more than anything!

Hiya hun,

Yea, I'm flat footed and the massage pads are really uncomfortable!!! I leave them in for clients, but ask if they are comfortable enough for them.

I've got to buy a new one really, think mines a bit overused and I've given up with having to clean it!!! Plus you have to fill it up so high with water, so the jet doesnt go beserk and flood the floor!!

I think argos do a bright pink footspa, prob very basic..but its pink!!

xxlayxx

Latest posts

Back