Can going brown help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm I don't know if I actually want to be dark I just thought it may help to be dark for a year where I won't need to have it done every 6 weeks and just had regular cuts and colour when it needs. But I do love being blonde. 3% on my hair is orange. Tried it and it wasn't a nice colour. Xxx

Umm really? on a base 7? Youre doing something wrong there, probably not leaving it on long enough. I do a full head bleach on a base 4 and it lifts up to pale yellow, so I dont see how a 7 wouldnt lift with 3%..

I am alway dubious to leave longer than 30 mins so thats why it's slightly orangey! I just panic! Xxxx

I am alway dubious to leave longer than 30 mins so thats why it's slightly orangey! I just panic! Xxxx

Ah but its fine for up to 50 minutes I believe, because its so weak you have to leave it on longer! But it lifts up cleaner and is far less damaging. Try it next time :)

Il def try it next time. Thanks very much! Il get my conditioning treatments on xxx

Hmmm I don't know if I actually want to be dark I just thought it may help to be dark for a year where I won't need to have it done every 6 weeks and just had regular cuts and colour when it needs. But I do love being blonde. 3% on my hair is orange. Tried it and it wasn't a nice colour. Xxx

I think if u went darker u would regret it. Of ur a natural 7 you could easily use highlift to achieve a lovely blonde. U could use 12/81 + 12/61 with 12% and it will give I a nice clean blonde.

I think if u went darker u would regret it. Of ur a natural 7 you could easily use highlift to achieve a lovely blonde. U could use 12/81 + 12/61 with 12% and it will give I a nice clean blonde.

Is that together?

No. Further coloring your hair wont do anything to make it healthier, but it will most likely make it LOOK healthier. All that blow drying is probably doing a lot of damage as well.

I would go dark, get a hair cut and let it heal a while before coloring again!

Why don't you give the hair a break and do weekly treatment and do a strand test with high lift. Good luck

Try Schwarzkopf fibre force range! Brings your hair upto Virgin quality within 4-10 weeks! Been using it on my own hair & think it's amazing, I'm already seeing a difference xx

Where do I get this from ? Thanks x

Oooooo yes I may try the fibre force! Iv nt been blowdrying!im doing well so far! Hehe xx

Don't go dark! Not if your unsure, try some of the suggested methods, don't be afraid to give the bleach full development-it's designed to work for that amount of time.

Imagine the damaged caused if you go dark-then hate it and are desperate to be blonde again, and wreck your hair in the process.

Of you were my client I would also ask you to consider leaving at least 6 weeks inbetween appts. It can be tricky not to overlap on a 4 week regrowth. (I think you said it was every 4 weeks?!)

Sound like your taking care of your hair as best you can

Latest posts

Back