Can I be insured in LVL lashes if I have done perms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello.. I'm new to this so don't know how it works..

I've have completed my nvq2 in beauty years ago but have been looking into upskillig and doing some new courses.. I just wanted to know weather if there was any point in doing the LVL lash course if I am already qulified in lash perms..

BABTAC said that was fine with me. You're just swooping the rods for shields. Everything else is the same and its so so much easier!
Those that have only just the shields will never know the pain of trying to get lashes to stick to rods x

You won't be able to use LVL without doing their training anyway

No but you can use alternative products that do exactly the same thing and call it lash lift rather than lvl x

BABTAC said that was fine with me. You're just swooping the rods for shields. Everything else is the same and its so so much easier!
Those that have only just the shields will never know the pain of trying to get lashes to stick to rods x

I was told exactly the same by babtac :) x

The Guild who i'm insured through said I cant do a 'lift' with a perming certificate :( They said I'd need to do another qualification. I explained that its similar just using a different tool and he explained that unless my certificate says lash lift I can't do it. Found some 'perming' kits online with the silicone shields so just thinking about getting one of these and still calling it a perm

Latest posts

Back