Can I go to London Beauty Show???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachFace

Reaction score
I registered online but it made me tick a box to say i am a trained professional and must be able to prove it if asked. I have paid the deposit for the CND Foundation course +Brisa which im doing in London in May (had wanted to do the March one but I am having my gallbladder removed in March now :() so had hoped i could show them my booking confirmation from the course as im very interested in this insight into the beauty world as i would like to expand into spray tans and other beauty treatments, to see the products first hand and maybe try some out etc. But the more i read now im worried that i shouldnt be going??

Does anyone know anything about it??

if you go on their web site you will see a phone number xx

I registered online but it made me tick a box to say i am a trained professional and must be able to prove it if asked. I have paid the deposit for the CND Foundation course +Brisa which im doing in London in May (had wanted to do the March one but I am having my gallbladder removed in March now :() so had hoped i could show them my booking confirmation from the course as im very interested in this insight into the beauty world as i would like to expand into spray tans and other beauty treatments, to see the products first hand and maybe try some out etc. But the more i read now im worried that i shouldnt be going??

Does anyone know anything about it??

Firstly there are thousands of students who go every year from colleges and the like who aren't yet qualified so dont worry so much.

I have NEVER been asked to prove my qualifications at any trade show.If you're that worried I would either call them or take your CND training info with you on the day so they can see,if they want, that you're not just trying to gain entry for the hell of it.HTH

i am fully trained i frist went to the show in 2005 when i was still at schoolbut worked in a nail salon 2 days a week n the manager took me! i went again for the first time last year when i went on the web site sore that it said u would have to show some thing i foto copyed my cnd certifacit but never got asked for it n as i work on my own went around the show on my own n my boy friend had to stay out side so i didnt stay long! but as my boyfriend has a big bit in my bisness with helping me out n stuff i was upset i thought he couldnt come in but he is coming this year as a partener in my bisness so i think youshould be fine!!!! x

I have never been asked to produce my qualifications. They used to (and may still have) a system where you were given a badge to say whether you were a student, therapist or owner. That , and data collection maybe why they are asking. I have dragged the long suffering Allan round enough of these shows to know that they don't refuse entry to poor sods dragged along to carry bags!!

Shouldn't think there would be a problem I took my daughter with me last year she was 14..She is coming with me again this year and is learning nail enhancements....I applied for her ticket on line and I will be taking proof with me.....but as the others have said I have never been asked for proof and I have been going for a few years now.. even as a student. :green:

Latest posts

Back