Can I have extensions on just the fringe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfect10kb

Reaction score
Hi ,

My hair is still quite think ( at 56 ) however I wear a fringe and this has got really 'flimsy' over the last cuople of years . I would like to 'bulk this out a bit . So my question is can I get hair extensions on JUST my fringe

If so can anyione recommend someone near Silverstone/Northampton/Milton Keyens and what should I be looking at re cost?

Thanks in advance
cc

You could just bring more of the layers from the top into the fringe to thicken it up.

Thank you . Having cut next week so could try that . Would extensions not work on just fringe then ?

x

I'm sure they would, an extension expert will soon tell you either way, but I would recommend trying that first and see how you get on.

They also make clip in bangs

Thank you both for your advice . Had my hair cut today and she , as suggested cut the fringe a bit further back . It has helped quite a lot but not like it was . I just have to accept that as I have got older my hair has got ' less body '

Thank you though . It has helped

xx

Latest posts

Back