Can I make a plum violet colour by mixing what I've got

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurarosehair

Reaction score
Hi, I have a clue to night who has box dye violets and reds going through her hair now that have faded and wants The colours in the pic I have attached to this post. I have pink and reds but no purples and don't think I will get to salon suppliers today. I have 0.22 in wells special mix. Any tips or help would be great. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 31
Hi, I have a clue to night who has box dye violets and reds going through her hair now that have faded and wants The colours in the pic I have attached to this post. I have pink and reds but no purples and don't think I will get to salon suppliers today. I have 0.22 in wells special mix. Any tips or help would be great. Thanks
Client not clue*

Your gonna have to experiment with clippings or swatches to see what you can create a nice purple is harder to create than u may think, I used old extensions I had lying around, I couldn't get the right shade tho no matter how many mixes I made up

Igora 6-99 with 0-99 would get that darker purple

Latest posts

Back