can I use a spray tan but not spray it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayneym

Reaction score
Hi guys - please dont think I'm mad but I just wanted a bit of advice from those in the know!
I've been using a brand of fake tan called He - Shi which I think is fantastic and have got on really well with.
I particularly like it because its a liquid & dries really quickly - giving an instant colour & no streaks.
I was wondering if I could use spry tan solutions in the same way and get the same results but without spraying it on?
I use a tanning mitt which I find I get on great with without making too much mess!!
Any feedback would be great as I could get a tan product from the warehouse and not have to buy over the www!
Thanks for any help you can give
Jaynem (Nail geek)

Hi guys - please dont think I'm mad but I just wanted a bit of advice from those in the know!
I've been using a brand of fake tan called He - Shi which I think is fantastic and have got on really well with.
I particularly like it because its a liquid & dries really quickly - giving an instant colour & no streaks.
I was wondering if I could use spry tan solutions in the same way and get the same results but without spraying it on?
I use a tanning mitt which I find I get on great with without making too much mess!!
Any feedback would be great as I could get a tan product from the warehouse and not have to buy over the www!
Thanks for any help you can give
Jaynem (Nail geek)

I would not recommend that you apply a spray tan solution manually to the skin as it is specifically designed to be applied through a machine.
If you prefer a manual application method I would recommend that you stick with products specifically designed for this method of application.
Hoping this helps

Latest posts

Back