Can I use Solar Oil with Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perfecttennails

Reaction score
Hi all,

I use the Nourish cuticle oil after I have done a clients nails, but annoyingly, Harmony don't have a pack of small nourishes that I can retail to clients!
They sell a smaller one but individually and it wouldn't be cost effective for me.
I have used the solar oil on myself and thought it was amazing and I know I could buy a pack of pinkies but will it make Gelish lift?
xx

I wish they did a mini one too. I use Nsi acrylics and they do small nurture oils, I like to give new clients a little welcome bag once they've had their appointment and booked in for their next, it's great with Nsi products because I can give them a little oil to go with their aftercare advice but I can't give away nourish with gelish clients and I don't want to give them a none nail harmony product with a gelish service. I considered decanting some into smaller bottle but it would be too time consuming and the bottles wouldnt be I branded. Hope they change this soon x

Solar Oil is fine to use...I always use Solar Oil with Shellac and with Gelish.

Solar Oil is fine to use...I always use Solar Oil with Shellac and with Gelish.

Hi Izzidoll, thanks for your response. Do you retail small solar oils to your clients? I want to be able to retail a small cuticle oil to clients? xx

Started with pinky size solar oils, new clients still buy them, but most have moved up to 1/2 ounce size.

I would never use anything else! I give a pinky to each new client. Need to get some bigger ones in :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would never use anything else! I give a pinky to each new client. Need to get some bigger ones in :)

I know it was great on my nails but didn't know if would look silly retailing another brands cuticle oil lol x

I know it was great on my nails but didn't know if would look silly retailing another brands cuticle oil lol x

If anything I would say it shows you have researched which oil is the best?

If anything I would say it shows you have researched which oil is the best?

Good point, thanks Hun :) xx

I got an email from nail harmony they are selling mini nourish for retail :)

Yeah but they appear to be out of stock of the little ones :/ I got an order last week and the pinkies were on back order. I then received another package this week with full size bottles in there as they couldn't fulfil order with the smaller ones

Latest posts

Back