Can I use two different brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Jess

Reaction score
Hi I have just ordered a colour from crystalac, can I still use the base/top coat & fast bond from the other brand I'm using? Thanks in advance

will anyone recommend it? nooooooo! even talk of doing it and people will be flapping about insurance and how un-professional you are for even mentioning it - the truth is that most brands buy from the same manufacturer and the only different thing on the bottle is the label...there are exceptions, shellac i know of only 2 brands that i would consider compatible. One thing i thought crystalac was their 1 step gel hence no base and no top coat needed....i have a bottle but not to hand

Hi I have just ordered a colour from crystalac, can I still use the base/top coat & fast bond from the other brand I'm using? Thanks in advance

If that brand is Gelish, then yes. HNH says that Gelish Foundation and TIO can be used with any brand's UV coating colour coat.

Ok, it's part of the thermo collection so it's not a 'one step' one I don't think unfortunately
:(
The other brand is gellux xx

Latest posts

Back