can someone help with a question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuttynikki

Reaction score
hi everyone hope ur all ok? basically im still in training on 4 day foundation course, and i know this question is gonna seem really silly to you all but im in the middle of praticing on my nail trainer, have applied product etc..just need to start blending. i cant remember which file to use!! i know the black,white and grey is the last to use to shine, but have had mind block on the rest!
can someone pls advise?
thankyou so much!
xx

Hi Nikki,

I would blend with a 180 grit abrasive - not sure what the Creative name is for this as I don't use their files - just their products!

SaraXX

Sara Satchell said:
Hi Nikki,

I would blend with a 180 grit abrasive - not sure what the Creative name is for this as I don't use their files - just their products!

SaraXX[/QUO

Hi Nikki.
Try using the softer side of the black grit first,then use your 240 side of the Koala buffer(this helps to remove scratches you may have made with the black grit).Next apply some solar oil and in circular motions polish the oil in with the 1200 side of the Koala buffer.This helps the Solar oil to: reptate :thru the product quickly keeping it flexible and it also cuts the cure time in half.Then the Girlfriend black and white makes grey order for a beeyootiful shine.Hope this helps
xx

Hi Nikki
I use the Creative Koala, 240 side to blend tips, taking extra care at the smile edge. Check out Geeg's tutorial on blending tips.. everything you could ever need to know - brilliant resource for us beginners and experts alike are the tutorials.

Welcome to the world of nails - I hope you are enjoying your foundation course. BTW you may of got this info you are needing in your black file, we certainly did when we did the course :)

Regards

hi all, thanks for ur advice, i can just never remember which one looks like which if u know wot i mean? but will give it a go

thanks
xx

I have sent you an email Nikki explaining the differences between the files and an explination of what each one looks like.

hth

Nikki,

Did you get a copy of the catalogue in your training file? That has pictures of all the files/buffers (they appear on 2 pages so you may want to check both) and what grit they are - should help you if you can see a picture.

Latest posts

Back