Can the T200 handle a tanning party?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi guys :)

I'm thinking of introducing tanning parties and wondered if my little 2 yr old T200 would be able to handle tanning parties or if I should invest in a different machine specifically for this?

My machine is running fine as it doesn't get used all that often, two people at one time max so far, but I don't want to run the risk of the motor burning out on me.

Any thoughts :hug:

Sarah. xx

I'm thinking of introducing tanning parties and wondered if my little 2 yr old T200 would be able to handle tanning parties or if I should invest in a different machine specifically for this?

My machine is running fine as it doesn't get used all that often, two people at one time max so far, but I don't want to run the risk of the motor burning out on me.

Sarah. xx

Hi Sarah

I use a T200, infact I really love my machine. This is my second one in 5 years or more. I do use mine at spray tan parties and have sprayed over ten people at more than one. I have to say that I do give a break between every three/four sprays. I regulary clean the filter and the gun after wards. Why spend out more if no need.

Dawn

Sarah. xx
Hi Sarah,
your good old faithful 2yr old T200 will more than adequately cope with spray tan parties......its more a case of can you cope with it :eek::lol::hug:

Just make sure they keep the alcohol consumption down as otherwise things can start to get out of control.

HTH:hug:

Thanks guys :)
I thought it would be ok, but I did wonder about the overheating so good to know that you have been using yours ok Dawn.

Collin, thanks for the warning, lol!

Sarah. xx

p.s. Collin, I emailed you through the WOW site about samples of the Organics and for some info on becoming a trainer too, don't know if you got it yet.

xx

Latest posts

Back