Can this be done?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haydenamzy

Reaction score
Hi All

I need some advice! I have a lady coming in on Friday for a pratice run on her wedding nails! She is going to Jamaica on Tuesday for her wedding and wants her nails airbrushed with a fancy frech design. She has long natural nails, but what I was wondering is, can I apply some 'boost' from the fabric range to her nails first to give some extra strengh, so her nails are less likely to flex and bend causing the design to peel.

Would that be ok? As she is going for 2 weeks I really want the design to last for her. She also wants something funky on her toes...any ideas?!

Thanks all

Don't know if you saw Dev and Sunita's wedding on Corrie, but Sunita had little rhinestones all along the free edges of her big toes. That might be bit bling, but how about a funky french with a sheer shade on the toes and the free edge in a coordinating glitter?
Star Nails do sets of eight polishes that are four base shades with four coordinating glitters and either set 3 or set 4 would be pretty. Set 3 in particular is nice - sheer pearl colours in gold, pink, turquoise and purple with a coordinating glitter.

Latest posts

Back