Can you mix B and C curl eyelash extensions together in a set?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sn9500

Reaction score
Hi,

I did a lash extension course in 2013, did about 20 sets and gave up due to sight problems. Now I have a magnifying head set and giving it another go.

I have done 3 sets and doing ok. Just practise sets. My kit that came with my course has B curl loose lashes tho I ordered C curl lashes (strip) in various sizes as I was advised they are most popular now. I wasn't sure about the look they gave.

I was wondering if u can blend B and C's or just best doing one or the other?

Pls excuse my inexperience.

TIA

Hi,

I did a lash extension course in 2013, did about 20 sets and gave up due to sight problems. Now I have a magnifying head set and giving it another go.

I have done 3 sets and doing ok. Just practise sets. My kit that came with my course has B curl loose lashes tho I ordered C curl lashes (strip) in various sizes as I was advised they are most popular now. I wasn't sure about the look they gave.

I was wondering if u can blend B and C's or just best doing one or the other?

Pls excuse my inexperience.

TIA
Yes you can

Yes you can

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated :) I haven't mixed before. Would I just scatter them evenly throughout?

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated :) I haven't mixed before. Would I just scatter them evenly throughout?
Depends on the clients eye shape and the shape you want to achieve.

Scattering will create a feathered look. What lengths will you use?

Depends on the clients eye shape and the shape you want to achieve.

Scattering will create a feathered look. What lengths will you use?

Hi Lulubella,

I really have no idea. I did a basic course in 2013 and didn't really do much with it. My kit came with loose B curls in sizes 9-13mm.

I recently bought a headlamp magnifying piece which has helped and I ordered strip lashes in various sizes. I was told strip lashes were quicker to apply. Not sure if strip lashes is the correct term. (They come nearly size by side in rows).

I was told mostly clients ask for C curl now so this what I ordered.

I did a set in C tho I didn't like the look as much as the B's. As I'm practising I thought I may as well use up the B's too and wondered if mixing with the C would give a nicer look. I really am inexperienced so have no idea about the types of looks going. I only learnt about the natural look (longer in the middle) and the glamour (Asian, longer on the outer edge look).

Hi Lulubella,

I really have no idea. I did a basic course in 2013 and didn't really do much with it. My kit came with loose B curls in sizes 9-13mm.

I recently bought a headlamp magnifying piece which has helped and I ordered strip lashes in various sizes. I was told strip lashes were quicker to apply. Not sure if strip lashes is the correct term. (They come nearly size by side in rows).

I was told mostly clients ask for C curl now so this what I ordered.

I did a set in C tho I didn't like the look as much as the B's. As I'm practising I thought I may as well use up the B's too and wondered if mixing with the C would give a nicer look. I really am inexperienced so have no idea about the types of looks going. I only learnt about the natural look (longer in the middle) and the glamour (Asian, longer on the outer edge look).
Inbox me and I will help as much as I can

Inbox me and I will help as much as I can
I am too wondering this i want t to give my client a thicker look ahe usually has d curl 8 to 12 but i want to mix c and d curl would it give a thicker look xx

Latest posts

Back