Can you put on strip lashes with extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitterbox81

Reaction score
My SIL is coming to be a EE guinea pig for me on Monday and she was asking can she put on strip lashes for nights out while the extensions are in? When she's out at night she likes SUPER thick fake looking lases- often wears 3 pairs of strips.

I've had a Google and can't see anything that says she can't but was wondering if anyone here knew?

Thank you

I wouldn't advise it, the glue for the strip lashes would more thank likely get into the semi permanent lashes and when the strips are removed the extensions along with the natural lashes may also get removed. This is only my opinion as a lady I lash did not enquire before putting strips on and this is what happened: eek. Best to be on the safe side :)

Thank you. Will tell her to avoid then.

Definitely not. You will be forever trying to get that awful stretchy glue out from between the lashes at infill time plus, she is bound to pull out some of the extensions (together with her natural lashes) when she removes the strip.

Also, if she wears 3 sets of strip lashes for nights out, she wont feel that the extensions give her anywhere near the full look she obviously loves.

Strip lash wearers are always disappointed with SP lashes in my opinion :cry:

Latest posts

Back