Can you recommend a good cuticle oil other than Solar Oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hands are in and out of water all day as im a hairdresser but I swear by solar oil and cuticle eraser used together. If I forget they dry out again but I swear by using them together x

I use Nurture Oil By NSI and both me and my clients love it , it's a little bit heavier than solar oil and have a lovely grape scent to it.

I have used nurture oil and that is lovely but I am using strictly professional now and it is lovely, great value too!! x

I have dadi oil and Solar oil and Dadi oil hasn't done much for me personally even thou it has fantastic reviews it doesn't smell as nice as Solar oil either...I have super dry skin around my cuticles and Solar oil has made them alot better but I need to use it 2-3 times a day I am pretty pleased with it, but you could try dadi oil it may suit you :)

Dadi oil or nurture oil, my two faves.

Hi
If U have really dry cuticles like a few of my clients I can strongly recommend a jojoba hot oil treatment.
Hot it isn’t really, but warm . I put a hand bowl of jojoba oil in a larger pot of hot water, put the nails in to soak a few minutes and take them to slowly dry. And then massage the oil in. then I use solaroil 2 times a day , that’s makes wonder.. Before I worked with paraffin baths but it’s a mess I think, this is easier and more effective. I do this every week, takes about 5 minutes and the hands are lovely for days after.

Latest posts

Back