*Can you use regular "Scrapbooking" Decals on Nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladygold

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Hope this isn't too silly of a question but can you use regular Scrapbook decals on Nails? (I had attached this question to another thread but got kinda lost) so thought I'd ask as a New question* I have been using Nail decals on myself but have some lovely Butterfly ones etc. that I got for scrapbooking and got to thinking about this?! Are they made of anything different than the ones that are labeled for Nails or are they pretty much the same thing - if so I've got some other really cute ones that I could be using on Nails too :) Appreciate your input though first, thanks!

why not? People use all sorts of things to add art and flair!! Dried flowers, shells, rhinestones, wires, ribbons, lace, fabric, money....your creativity and willingness to experiment are the only things "holding" you back. Try it and see, if it doesn't work on nails you'll know and you won't do it again. A mistake isn't a bad thing, it's just a wonderful learning experience!

i have used some lovely snowflake ones before that were from a cardmaking section at hobbycraft. they worked fine.

also ive used them for masks in airbrushing, again no problems.

** Thank you ladies, just wanted to "ease my mind" before proceeding to use :) And good day to you Jeni, my fellow "Idahoian" :green: Being in Naples I'm up in the panhandle area if you know the area**

I have used just about everything to adorn nails LOL

I've also encased different stickers within the uv gel, to get a longer lasting nail art.

Hth's

Latest posts

Back