Canadian Social Group

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salonone

Reaction score
I was wondering if there are enough of us to create a group?:cool:

What country are "Canadains" from? :wink2:

Just teasing ya hun xoxo

I think there's only a small handful of Canadians on here. I don't think we've enough 'active' Canadian members to make a separate group worthwhile, to be honest.

LOL, I changed it Victoria!

awwww poop!
You ruined my joke :wink2:
Now I look like a moron cause no one will 'get it' LOL

lol i aint canaadian but i live here , lol x

awwww poop!
You ruined my joke :wink2:
Now I look like a moron cause no one will 'get it' LOL

Sorry I changed it before reading the thread LOL.

I'm a Canuck!

Moving to BC next year - if that counts :biggrin: VERY excited (and a little scared).

I am Canadian/Brit :smack:

Moving to BC next year - if that counts :biggrin: VERY excited (and a little scared).

dont be scared :wink2: BC is beautiful , its a crazy move mind you and veryyyy stresseful but hey i dindt end up in the nut house so i am sure you will be fine xx

I'm a Canuck too! Nova Scotia to be exact. Nice to see other Canucks here :wink2:

I'm Canadian !! From Ontario :)

Montreal here! :)

Heyyy another montrealer, cool:!:

Have any of you had problems getting someone from CND to call you back? I left a message last week and am still waiting! :irked:

I am considering other soak off gels now because of this (not impressed). Does anyone know if the new Shellac colours are available in Canada yet?

Have any of you had problems getting someone from CND to call you back? I left a message last week and am still waiting! :irked:

I am considering other soak off gels now because of this (not impressed). Does anyone know if the new Shellac colours are available in Canada yet?

Are you contacting your Canadian distributor?

There are a 'few', but 'few' and far between and their stock is limited.
I wound up finding a good deal, purchasing through transdesign and the exchange rate is actually our favour right now.
The rack didn't cost me as much as last time.
Trans Design, Inc.
AND only took a week to get it.
Shipping wasn't terrible either.

As per the one solitary Montreal distributor I could find, they will NOT be getting the racks.
In your shoes, I'd hit the above link. Well worth the visit. Site is a tad tricky to navigate, but you get used to it.

hth's

thanks Victoria, I will check into that.. meanwhile I got some gelicure and will play around with that too. There is a local supplier of this too, so it will be easy to get :)

Canadian here from Ottawa. My supplier (Intercosmetics) has the full line of Shellac in stock. Over the summer they had s lot of products missing but she has told me it will always be in stock from now on. They are fully stocked up on CND thank god. Good prices too. Guess Ottawa is a bit far from Alberta tho.

Canadian here from Ottawa. My supplier (Intercosmetics) has the full line of Shellac in stock. Over the summer they had s lot of products missing but she has told me it will always be in stock from now on. They are fully stocked up on CND thank god. Good prices too. Guess Ottawa is a bit far from Alberta tho.

YES! Ottawa has IT! :green: VHunter you could order from Intercosmetics. They are a good company. Geez looking forward to getting back there and setting up.

Latest posts

Back