Cancelling clients (snow)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanyaMackie

Reaction score
Hey, I have a couple of clients that I travel to 30mins away. How would you draft a text to these clients saying I’m unable to make the appointment due to the snow. Many thanks x

I would say - Hey, the snow has defeated me! Due to adverse weather conditions I am sorry to say I am unable to make any mobile appointments today and will have to reschedule, I appreciate you will understand this! Stay safe and have lots of hot chocolate x

They will understand, not worth the risk. :)

I would say - Hey, the snow has defeated me! Due to adverse weather conditions I am sorry to say I am unable to make any mobile appointments today and will have to reschedule, I appreciate you will understand this! Stay safe and have lots of hot chocolate x

They will understand, not worth the risk. :)

Thank you this is so useful!! X

Most would understand but I'd ring. Much better than text and more appreciated I'm sure. Just quick call to say "Hi, I know we have an appointment today at XYZ time but as I'm sure you're aware, the snow is pretty crazy and it's not safe for me to drive. Can we reschedule for XYZ?"

Latest posts

Back