Cancer I hate you!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanilla

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Just looking for some advice and support from anyone affected by cancer.

My mums only got diagnosed in mid Sep. I rem sending my love to another geek on here who lost her mum, now I'm about to lose mine.

I'm so scared I'm so close to my mum don't know how I will cope without her. I've got brothers and sisters and we are all supporting each other.

Xx

Sending thoughts and prayers at this very difficult time :hug:

My close friend lost her sister just recently, so I feel the anguish you and your family are going through.

Try to remain strong for your mum, even though it's so hard to do so.

Your geek family are here for you, whenever you feel the need to vent.

So sorry to hear. Love to you, your mum and family.
Ive no advice but you will be in my thoughts and prayers xxxxx

So sorry to hear love to your mam.. Thoughts and prayers are with you all at this hard time xxxxx

Vanilla,

Im so sorry to hear about your mum :(
all us family on SG will have our thoughts with you at this difficult time.
i wish i knew the right thing to say *BIG HUGSS*

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

So sorry to hear about your mum, I lost my dad to cancer. All I can say is take one day at a time (something I'm still doing) xxx

Just want to thank you all for replying it's giving me a little comfort xxxx

So sorry about your mom. I also lost my dad to cancer. There isnt really anything anyone can say you just need to take each day at a timw xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Huge hugs to you at this difficult time. Remember to be kind to yourself as well as your mum xxxx

Really sorry to hear about your mum thoughts are with you and your family. My mum lost her best friend two years ago to cancer she was like an auntie to me I grew up with her daughter. She died just before my friends 18th and from talking to her about losing her mum I have a couple of pieces of advice.
When around your mum try to act normal as much as possible I know how difficult it is but try not to treat her like she's ill all the time obviously make sure she's okay and look after her on the days that she's really bad. But in her good days try to make more good memories.

Also make sure you have a good support network of siblings,friends and family to talk to,rant at, cry with ect. The best thing you can do is all be there for each other.
Big hugs

Latest posts

Back