Can't wait much longer :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty8984

Reaction score
I'm so excited to get my hands on the uv lamp so i can get started on shellac treatments. i've just had a phone call off a lady who would like the treatment on saturday i really don't think i will have the lamp by then.
I keep checking everyday to see if its back in stock!!! :) - i've just tried calling to see when its in stock but the office is closed does anyone know when the lamps will be back in ??

Sorry for the long message
x

I do believe its next month but.......
as always wait until tomorrow to get the news from the girls at Sweet Squared

I know how you feel though Im waiting for the salon rack to come in !

The only ones who will be able to answer your query are Sweet Squared... make it your first call of the day tomorrow :wink2:

Hi I was told the end of the month when I spoke to them.

You will be best speaking to sweet squared tomorrow.

Like you I cant wait for it to be back in stock told all my clients and they cant wait to try it. hth

ok Thankyou :) - hopefully it will be very soon! x

I only spoke to s2 yesterday about the lamps and they said they are not expecting the lamps until the July shipment! So I am going to get the rack when it comes in and wait for the lamp, lets hope is soon.;)

Ah girls -know how you feel,we are in the same situation over here.
The stupid lamps are different for Irish and UK voltage and plug,so are made especially for our markets-and the demand for Shellac and its Lamp is unreal.They cannot make it fast enough.
Luckily you guys will have lamps and products shortly-the rest of Europe have nada,nothing!

i don't know where to post it so if anyone can tell me i'd appreciate it i'm selling my old brisa lamp that can be used with shellac. X x

oh ok. is the old one just for 4 fingers ? message me how much and details x

Wouldn't it be good if you could pre-pay/pre-order, just like you can with the lastest DVD's! :D

i don't know where to post it so if anyone can tell me i'd appreciate it i'm selling my old brisa lamp that can be used with shellac. X x

There is no section on Geek to sell things. Try the Guild. They have a section to all things and you don't have to be a member.

Latest posts

Back