Captured Crew to be Freed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noodle

Premium Geek
Reaction score
This was starting to become a little worrying, but breaking news confirms that all 15 sailors and marines are to be handed over to the UK embassy in Tehran as an "Easter Gift" gesture to Britain.

What a huge relief this has to be for the relatives and friends of all concerned.

Thank goodness, its nice to hear. I bet their families will be sooo relieved.:hug:

Thank Goodness, One of the sailors was actually from Wrexham they did not release his name though xx

All this stuff going on over there is so distressing to all of us. Thanks for sharing that with us Noodle. By the looks on the TV, it seems that they were treated fairly well. I can't wait for this war to end.

cool, maybe that will ease the tension and prevent giving the Americans an excuse to bomb the crap out of Iran. No matter how much they are itching to do so.
Looks like the yanks are gonna have to find a better excuse, more palatable and understandable to the rest of the world.
The true warmongers are becoming more obvious everyday.

cool, maybe that will ease the tension and prevent giving the Americans an excuse to bomb the crap out of Iran. No matter how much they are itching to do so.
Looks like the yanks are gonna have to find a better excuse, more palatable and understandable to the rest of the world.
The true warmongers are becoming more obvious everyday.

Let us get politically correct here..It isn't The Americans..

do you realize that 90% of the americans are sick and tired and cannot wait to get the president out of the office...
Bush is the one who started this damn war. He came from a military family. He is all about War. Most of those who voted him in to office are not proud to say so and are regretting it.
Do you think we like it that our men are getting slaughtered over there?

Please when you want to gripe , Do Not group all of us together.

Just in case you didnt know(I only found out myself today) they landed back in blighty at 12 o'clock yesterday so imagine they are back with the families by now..... well me thinks anyways they are back in the country for sure

Latest posts

Back