Car help! Fiat Multipla anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to let you all know, as usual my bloomin husband was right.:irked:
We've come back from a long weekend in Yorkshire and there are probs with the extension.
We have to re-route the sewerage pipes (they cover ours and the 3 houses to the left of us) in our garden, it was either that or move the whole build forward or back 1m (& then re submit amended plans!)
So there goes my car money, I'll just keep saving.:irked:

Thank goodness you didn't spend the money then.

Fingers crossed that that will be your only hiccup xxx

Sorry I had to laugh - that is one pig ugly looking car & we always say so every time we pass one!!!!! Just be wary of Fiat's, I know quite a few people that have had them and parts availablity can be a nightmare when they go wrong ... and they are known in the motor trade as going wrong quite often. :wink2:

dont know what fiat cars are like now but i always remember being told to steer clear of them as fiat stands for FIX IT AGAIN TOMORROW :eek:

but then again the word scoda used to be everyones worst nightmare and apparantly they are top notch now as i think they teamed up with vw

stanleyann

I drive one since 1999 and it´s a really brilliant car,no troules whatsoever,and as i am sitting in it,i don´t see the outside:)

I love it and i don´t like the new version as it´s not a multipla anymore without its eyes.

I live in Germany and don´t have any problems with getting spares but then again i wasn´t in need of many.Exhaust and tyres,but i got them just round the corner really.

With three kids it´s an amazing car.When we first got it new, it took us to UK,and we fitted everything in the boot.Travel Cot,Pushchair,Luggage for 5 ,and on the way back an extra pushchair and all my english shopping.

And it´s perfect for McDonalds....lol

Andrea

Latest posts

Back