Car wrapping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Has anyone else had their car wrapped fully with logo/info etc? Would love to see some and get some recommendations on where to look at getting it done.

Tia x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone else had their car wrapped fully with logo/info etc? Would love to see some and get some recommendations on where to look at getting it done.

Tia x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

A full wrap depending on car will be £700+
Normal sign writing and logo work would normally be a ballpark between £100-200.

Just as an estimate for you :)

Try find someone recommended locally to you as it's normally a few hours work depending on the amount to be done.

I agree with BP, find someone local to you where you can see examples of their work. My partner had his whole fleet of white business vehicles wrapped black and sign written, they look amazing and you would never know they were white underneath! Very effective.

Hi girls. My partner has a wrapping business in Manchester. Its called Vehicle Wrapping Manchester (type it into google and it comes up at the top)
If you are wanting any printed wraps / colour changes / tints give him a call as its a lot cheaper up north to get it done and if you say you have spoken to me on salon geek he will give you some discount as I've told him about this.
Please contact Paul on:

Thanks girls xx

I drive a 4x4 and it's just not economical for all the miles I do mobile so going to get a mini and get it branded I think. The ball park figures given aren't nearly as much as I thought. Those who have it has it been effective for getting you customers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG how crude and tacky. Theres no way on earth im spoiling my car like this, especialky one i paid £££££'s for. Mind you i spose a Q7 would look a bit ridiculous anyway. However what i do do is have decals in the rear windows if my therapists cars. They all have minis, less than 3 years old, which are technically company cars for them, but actually compajy pool cars for them to use. I get a great deal for 6 on pcp and it keeps the therapists very gery happy indeed ;-)

OMG how crude and tacky. Theres no way on earth im spoiling my car like this, especialky one i paid £££££'s for. Mind you i spose a Q7 would look a bit ridiculous anyway. However what i do do is have decals in the rear windows if my therapists cars. They all have minis, less than 3 years old, which are technically company cars for them, but actually compajy pool cars for them to use. I get a great deal for 6 on pcp and it keeps the therapists very gery happy indeed ;-)

Could you explain (without trying to brag about the cars you own ;) ) exactly what is crude and tacky about having a car sign written or professionally wrapped? Thousands of businesses do this to their vehicles in order to promote their businesses and create brand awareness. When done by a good, reputable company it looks fantastic.

Also please remember that posts should be helpful and constructive, the OP was asking if anyone had done this and could share pictures or recommend a company!

Shame you have all that money and fancy cars and class...and still can't spell.

Lol nice one kimi! I was thinking the exact same thing! 😂

Could you explain (without trying to brag about the cars you own ;) ) exactly what is crude and tacky about having a car sign written or professionally wrapped? Thousands of businesses do this to their vehicles in order to promote their businesses and create brand awareness. When done by a good, reputable company it looks fantastic.

Also please remember that posts should be helpful and constructive, the OP was asking if anyone had done this and could share pictures or recommend a company!

Its just my opinion thats all (and my girlfriends). I suppose it depends on what youre used to. When i see cars like this i just think it screams desperation, as do my GFs. Again just my opinion. Billboard, radio comm, tv ad classy, car wrap cheap and tacky. When have you ever seen a car wrapped promoting Creed etc? I wouldnt call a Q7 bragging, its just an average car, and the minis are on pcp so dont technically own them.

Be careful buying a mini if you've got a big kit... I bought one a few months ago without really thinking of work and its a right ol pain in the backside when I need all of my kit, and I only do nails and tans :-/
Mine car has my website on the back window, and all weather vinyl sticker thingy../ had to apply it myself but wasn't difficult.. £4 from eBay!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Be careful buying a mini if you've got a big kit... I bought one a few months ago without really thinking of work and its a right ol pain in the backside when I need all of my kit, and I only do nails and tans :-/
Mine car has my website on the back window, and all weather vinyl sticker thingy../ had to apply it myself but wasn't difficult.. £4 from eBay!

The minis are for the girls, like a company car, to keep them sweet. You obv know what youre doing and understand and appreciate subtlety and less is more. You go girl ;-) Minis are fab i love them. It the Cheshire girls car of choice!

I bought a brand new mini and it was the worst thing I ever bought more problems with it and waste of money! Got rid got a 5 yr old golf I love! In my option I think wrapping is a great idea and wouldn't think it being tacky or desperate I think it's somebody using the head advertising on something everyday people in your area see and in the long run much cheaper than ads in a paper people bearly look at! My families business have wrapped the car and we have had more leads and sales and calls from that than newspaper ads! Go for it!

The minis are for the girls, like a company car, to keep them sweet. You obv know what youre doing and understand and appreciate subtlety and less is more. You go girl ;-) Minis are fab i love them. It the Cheshire girls car of choice!

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not against wrapping at all... I just wanted to keep my car, mine. And, £4 was about the amount I wanted to spend.

I'm not from Cheshire.. I think its a popular car country wide, its not practical for my work though. I bought it because I've always wanted one, not as a statement. I regret not properly thinking it through but I'll deal with it because I do love it.

Are your 'girls' mobile therapists? I don't see why your business would pump out money to give salon based therapists a company car to sweeten them up. Doesn't really make sense to me?!

I have a performance vehicle & I will be getting it vinyl wrapped with my logo & biz info when it's finished being designed, I'll upload a pic when it's done and I can promise you it'll be anything but cheap & tacky!

I think it's excellent advertising, your car goes a lot more places than your flyers or a billboard will and the more people see it the more often they'll think about your business, some people opt for a small window sticker & others go the full monty and do the whole car, it's all good advertising, off the top of my head right now I know of 2 girls who have stickered cars that park up the school in the morning, if I needed a beauty treatment done I'd probably think of her business before any local one because I see it so often

I have just had my sign writing taken off as I have just moved my home salon to a cul-de-sac so no point having it on any more, but I had it on for a year and was based on a busy main road - got loads of business from it, and it more than paid for itself 20 times over having it done! Here's a pic x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413390423.228032.jpg

I agree with C_G to a degree. Think it depends on how it's done as I think some can look tacky.

For example, two I do like are the London based mobile business' "Perfect 10" and "Milk" (both Mini's).

View attachment 76861
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413392170.054587.jpg

I have sign writing on my back window of my car and would get my car wrapped should I decide to go full time with my venture. I've found it very profitable.

My partner had his car wrapped for aesthetic reasons and I think it looks great ;)

Xx

Those of you who just have vinyl writing on your windows/ side panels etc, where did you get them from or what are they called so I can google them? Would love to get mine wrapped but I'm saving for a new car and it seems silly to spend that much money on a car I won't have for long. Thanks =)

Latest posts

Back