Car wrapping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean that you think one looks desperate and the other doesn't? And, of course, one covers a car and the other only a back window.

Both have contact details, both have business name, maybe a tagline/small synopsis of the business... What is the difference? That its not to your personal taste?

The best advice I ever received - "Work smarter, not harder". Thank you, geeks!!

Yes exactly what i said, my opinion, it looks desperate. Thats all ive ever said. If someone wants to do it fine, i personally wouldnt. Im allowed an opinion arent i?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes exactly what i said, my opinion, it looks desperate. Thats all ive ever said. If someone wants to do it fine, i personally wouldnt. Im allowed an opinion arent i?

Of course you're allowed an opinion, as is everyone else.

My opinion is that telling someone it'll look a bit desperate (to you and your girlfriends) to have their car wrapped or to wear a branded T-shirt in order to promote their business, is a bit negative. Seemed to me like you were attacking those who actively promoted their businesses by doing things that you personally didn't like.

Another of my opinions is that salon based therapists being supplied with a company car is a crazy waste of money.

The best advice I ever received - "Work smarter, not harder". Thank you, geeks!!

Back to the op which at no point asked what people thought of car wrapping but just for some pics and recommendations!

Poor thing has opened a whole new can of worms!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Of course you're allowed an opinion, as is everyone else.

My opinion is that telling someone it'll look a bit desperate (to you and your girlfriends) to have their car wrapped or to wear a branded T-shirt in order to promote their business, is a bit negative. Seemed to me like you were attacking those who actively promoted their businesses by doing things that you personally didn't like.

Another of my opinions is that salon based therapists being supplied with a company car is a crazy waste of money.

I like the website sticker you have on your rear window, I don't have a website yet unfortunately

This may be off subject but it has been mentioned... Where/who did you use to get your branded t shirts? I would to have those, especially for events and networking!! X

Maintaining beauty, the positive way 🎀

I like the website sticker you have on your rear window, I don't have a website yet unfortunately

This may be off subject but it has been mentioned... Where/who did you use to get your branded t shirts? I would to have those, especially for events and networking!! X

Maintaining beauty, the positive way 🎀

Thank you :)

My tee was from a lady on Facebook, search Tip Top Embroidery and she should pop up. She's really lovely and very reasonably priced. The t-shirts are high quality too :) x

I've had 2 people take pictures of my signage today and another 2 ask for a business card. It's not like I get that every day but I now potentially have 4 new clients.

Now if you ask me that makes business sense. Not desperate in any sense 😎 x

I've had 2 people take pictures of my signage today and another 2 ask for a business card. It's not like I get that every day but I now potentially have 4 new clients.

Now if you ask me that makes business sense. Not desperate in any sense 😎 x

That's brilliant
I've just got a new car and can't wait to get mine sign written just have to curb the road rage after a long day haha xx

I'm looking into having some signage in my rear car window.

So I've just had my car wrapped! Personally I love it! I don't think it looks tacky, 🙈 my car wasn't a personal choice it was a business investment, had the back done aswell I'll post pic of the back xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1426462514.599052.jpg

Looks fab!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

So I've just had my car wrapped! Personally I love it! I don't think it looks tacky, 🙈 my car wasn't a personal choice it was a business investment, had the back done aswell I'll post pic of the back xxView attachment 83507

I did that logo! looks great! :)

I'm not sure it's tacky at all, this isn't a hobby to us is it? If we're not going to promote our own business....who is? I've never had anyone offer to pay my mortgage yet!

But each to their own of course :)

I did that logo! looks great! :)

I'm not sure it's tacky at all, this isn't a hobby to us is it? If we're not going to promote our own business....who is? I've never had anyone offer to pay my mortgage yet!

But each to their own of course :)

That's your logo 😊 I was going to get some better pics & email you lol, I've already had 3 people today stop & write down my number 👍

Latest posts

Back