Card save, card processing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paola

Reaction score
Hi just wondered if any of you have any experience with a company called card save for your card processing. Just had some good quotes off them and wondered what they were like?
Thanks
Kirsty
x

Was with them for a couple of years, they're not the cheapest though. And -VERY IMPORTANT - read all the small print about terminating your contract.
Contrary to what the salesman told me, when you want to end your contract, even outside of the initial one year tie-in, they will charge you a cancellation fee of approx £150. I was really p***ed off with them and wrote to tell them I had been missold the policy but they weren't having any of it. So for this reason alone I would not recommend them.

I am with Cardsave and haven't had any problems at all and I've been with them for 2 years now. My account is credited quickly after transactions (usually 2-3 days) and the charges are OK. I was in a good position to negotiate charges because I'd already been accepted by Barclays and that gave me a bit of leverage.

If I recommend someone to them I get £50 worth of high street vouchers. I have done this a couple of times and split the vouchers with the other person which has been pretty good (£30 for me £20 for them :)!).

Hope that helps!

Jan
x

Hi thanks, managed to get the cost down quite a bit from them but nothing was mentioned about get out fee so will definalty be checking that! they reckon that after 6-12 months they can cut the cost dramatically have they done this for you?
Kirsty
x

I haven't thought to re-negotiate but I think I might do tomorrow!

yes you definatly should she said that is was pretty much garunteed they can reduce it dramatically after 6-12 months. good luck.
kirsty
x

yes you definatly should she said that is was pretty much garunteed they can reduce it dramatically after 6-12 months. good luck.
kirsty
x
I'd get that in writing from them if I were you, don't just trust the saleswoman. After all in 6-12 months she could have left the company or been made redundant and how can you prove she said that?

I definatly will thanks for the advice.x

Latest posts

Back