Carlton Institute Stockport

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Styleteambeauty

Reaction score
I am trying to book a course with these as I have a voucher towards another course but they seem to be gradually taking all there Stockport dates off. Does anyone know what's going on?

The Carlton Institute have been sold, I believe. Well, the owner has changed. So who knows what they're up to. Perhaps give them a call and find out?

Thanks, yes they've definitely been bought out. I've called, they can't tell me anything!

Hi Styleteambeauty,
Just wanted to come back to you on your query about the Carlton Institute in Stockport. We are winding down the courses at that particular location while we search for a more suitable site for our school in the Stockport area.

Sorry if this has disrupted your plans... If there is something you wish to do urgently we have schools all around the country where you can use your voucher. Otherwise we can note your details and let you know as soon as we are offering courses in the Stockport or Manchester area again. Our bookings team are aware of your query, and if you want to discuss this with someone, please call Lynda on 01395 226622.

It was almost a year ago that The Carlton Institute brought in new shareholders, nothing new has happened on this front. This was to help improve standards throughout our schools as well as to grow our range of courses and facilities. So far we are delighted with the results, something echoed in our student feedback forms.

Don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have any further questions.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, I've also replied via my message I sent. It's unreasonable to suggest I go to another sure as I'm in Manchester and the closest is Durham. I booked my last course to benefit from the voucher offer and no one mentioned the relocation at the time, if they had I wouldn't have booked. I'll be calling tomorrow to speak to someone.

Hi StyleTeamBeauty,

Our bookings team have advised me that you’re all sorted now. I’m glad to hear it and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks carltonmark. Yes they've sorted and explained and were extremely helpful so thanks to everyone on your team 😁

Latest posts

Back